Chapter 74 - Emma

It took me a while before I noticed where we were heading until I recognized the street signs.

"The club?" I asked, wondering about how this night with him would go and what sorts of plans he had.

"You'll see," was all he said. He had no idea how impatient I could be or how bad I was with surprises. It wasn't because I didn't like them, but because I was so damn curious that I became single-minded, only focusing on that one thing.

He kept his hand on my thigh the entire ride, only moving it when he needed to shift gears before his hand once again returned. It was such an innocent thing, but it made my skin burn with lust. The anticipation for our night didn't lessen the feeling either.

"What about my dress? I can't go in like this," I objected, horrified by the thought of showing up at the club wearing my uniform. Jennifer would've probably loved that.

"Don't worry about it, we'll go in the back door. I have something for you to change into in my room," Callan assured me. It seemed like he always had a plan and had everything in order, even such a small thing as a change of clothes. "Also, I think you look cute in that. It looks like you're from the fifties." I shook my head at that even as a small smile formed on my lips; cute was an overstatement.

"Do you have any change of clothes for you, too? Yours are soaked," I asked, taking in the shirt clinging to his glorious abs. Damn, he was one hell of a man. He looked like he could be on the cover of one of those sexy male magazines, and it would've probably be sold out within a day.

"I got that covered too, but it seems like you won't complain if I wanted to stay in this," he smirked, letting me know he knew I'd been ogling him.

"I can't say I would," I quipped while my stomach was doing somersaults. There was something so enticing about a clothed man where I could see the hint of the body he had underneath, like a teaser of sorts.

Callan parked the car close to the alley of the club. The building to Desire's Den looked inconspicuous; that was the first thing I noticed that day of the open house. The only thing that hinted at it being more than a regular bar was the name itself on a sign over the entrance doors. Other than that, it looked like any other red-bricked building in this street.

I grabbed the hand Callan offered as he opened the car door for me and shivered from both the coldness of the rain still pouring down and the warmth of his touch.

"We're going in here," he said, placing a hand on my back and directed me towards a door in the alley.

When he unlocked and opened it, I could see we were on the same floor as his playroom, and I also assumed he had his office here somewhere. Although VIP hadn't been included in the membership I'd been sponsored, I guessed being the submissive to the owner gave me access to the floor all the same. At least, when I was with him.

We walked down a hallway I was familiar with and wasn't surprised when he opened the door to reveal his playroom; it was just as overwhelming as the first time I'd been in here. It was a sensual room with mostly black mixed in with splashes of red. This room was intended for one thing—the erotic ways of BDSM.

Goosebumps appeared along my arms, and my skin felt stretched tight from excitement and nervousness. I still had no idea what plans he had for us, and it made me imagine a million different ways this could go.

"The clothes are on the bed," Callan informed me, and I looked towards the four-poster bed; I could see something black on the red, silky blankets.

As I got closer, I saw that the clothes Callan had told me about were, in fact, lingerie and sensual ones at that. There was a black bra—which looked simple enough—and lace panties. Along with the set was a harness of some sort in leather, a garter belt, and see-through stockings. I also noted a pair of black heels with red soles—I could only hope it wasn't Louboutin; they were crazy expensive.

I blushed as I picked up the harness. "I'm not sure how to put this one on," I admitted.

"Don't worry, I'll help you with that." Callan's voice came from right behind me, and my heart stuttered; I'd thought he was still standing by the door. I hadn't heard him move towards me.

Before I could even try to make an escape for the bathroom to change, he stopped me. "You'll change here," he said, standing so close, I could feel the heat of his body.

Swallowing, I nodded. This wouldn't be so bad, would it? I'd already stripped for them before, and they'd seen every part of me. It was clear that I still needed to work on the self-esteem part, but I was slowly but surely getting there.

Callan sat down on the bed next to the clothes, staring at me with eyes so dark I could almost not see the green in them. "Put on a show for me, Bella," he ordered, not once taking his eyes off me.

Taking a deep breath to calm me, I stepped out of my shoes and started unbuttoning the dress. This all reminded me of when I did the same for Mateo, only this time, I felt like Callan held all the power; I was merely submitting to his will.

I couldn't look away from him either, wanting to see every reaction to him as I slowly unclothed myself.

At last, I let the dress fall to the floor, leaving me standing in just a pair of bra and panties. Callan's gaze prickled my skin, and I shuddered at the intensity of it.

"Take it all off," he commanded me, his voice rough. I obeyed. Reaching behind me, I unhooked the bra, and the straps fell down from my shoulders, but I held the cups in place for only a moment—enough to tease him.

My nipples were hard like they always seemed to be in either of the guys' presence. It was like they were begging to be sucked, bitten, and pinched. The way he licked his lips as the pointed peaks stole his attention made me ache with a deep need to feel his touch on them.

The room grew hotter with each second we spent in it, or maybe it was just my body's temperature rising.

Watching him watching me was exhilarating in a way that made my blood rush to one particular point down south. As much as the nervousness wanted to take hold, the guys were beating down that wall bit by bit. Each time with them made it easier for me to let go, to be in the moment.

I hooked my thumbs into my panties and dragged them down my legs, all the while looking at Callan. His Adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed, and his eyes zeroed in on my pussy.

"So fucking gorgeous," he muttered. I blushed while I let him see me in all my nakedness. It didn't seem like he minded staying in his wet clothes, not yet at least.

"Should I start dressing, Sir?" I asked, my breathless voice betrayed how turned on I was.

"Yes, you should. Though, I can't wait to rip it all off you later."

The certainty that something new—something I'd never experienced before—was to happen today made me breathless. Thus far, we'd only done what I considered to be more on the mundane side of BDSM, though it still had been thrilling. I couldn't wait to explore this world even more and what it meant to truly be a submissive.