Chapter 35 - Mateo

I woke up in torture; my dick was straining my boxers and was pressed against a delicious piece of ass.

When I went to sleep, we had a good foot of distance between us, but sometime during the night, we must've moved closer together—not that I could blame my body for wanting to be closer to her. She was like a magnet for me; it felt impossible to stay away. My arms were around her while we spooned, and I was perfectly fine laying like this for hours on end.

Emma wriggled in her sleep, unconsciously grinding her ass against my cock. I groaned at the feeling. Fuck, like I said, this was pure torture, but of the best kind. I should probably move away, hell, I knew that, but I really didn't want to. What was the harm in pretending to be asleep?

Before I could even decide on what to do, Emma stilled as her body tensed.

Smirking, I tightened my hold on her. "Good morning, Gorgeous." My voice was rough with sleep. Hadn't it been for how close we were, I wouldn't have been able to feel the slight shiver from her as I spoke.

"Good morning," she mumbled, her voice even softer in her sleepy state.

"Did you sleep well?" I didn't move from our position, too satisfied with the morning cuddle. This was the first time I'd woken to a woman in my arms, and I had to say, I was actually digging it. Most definitely because it was Emma in my arms.

"I've never slept better. Seriously, I might have to kidnap your bed." She didn't move either. It might have been because of my tight hold on her, or she was just as content as me.

Chuckling, I pressed my hard length against her. "Oh yeah? Are you sure that's the only reason?"

"Well... now that you mention it, I might have had a fantastic orgasm or two before I went to bed," she joked, but my mind zeroed in on her words and the images they conjured up.

Just thinking about what had happened yesterday... my dick hurt from how hard it got. I could almost taste her pussy juices on my tongue; sweet and tangy, and so fucking delectable. I couldn't have asked for a better dessert. The taste was so addictive; I needed more—just a little taste.

I grabbed her by her hips and rolled her onto her back. Yanking the cover down, it revealed her beautiful body dressed in my t-shirt. The sudden feeling of possessiveness gripped me hard as I looked down at her. The shape of her ample tits underneath the shirt and her nipples pointed through the white fabric was so innocent, yet so fucking sinful.

Moving over her, I placed my hands on either side of her.

Wide eyes stared up at me. "W-what are you doing?"

Smirking, I tugged the hem of the shirt up. It was big on her, reaching almost her knees. "Giving you a fantastic start to the day," I answered, slowly rising the shirt up, exposing her white, voluminous thighs and then—

"You're not wearing any panties?" I groaned; my eyes glued to her bare pussy. It was already wet, even though she'd just woken up. What had our little girl been dreaming about?

"It was, ahh..." she moaned as I teased her slit with my finger, unable to help myself. "My panties were wet and uncomfortable," Emma said and unconsciously pushed her cunt towards my hand, demanding more.

Silly girl, she should know she wasn't the one in charge.

I retreated my fingers, denying her the pleasure. "Why were your panties wet?" I asked her, knowing she would try to shy away from the subject.

"Because... because of you guys." Not good enough, Gorgeous.

Arranging myself so I was on the same level as her cunt, I placed soft kisses and nibbles on her inner thigh, and then the next. Moving slowly and deliberately.

"What did we do to make it wet?" This game was fun, and I knew Emma liked it, even though she would never admit it, unless... I made her say it. But that would be for another time. Right now, I wanted her to describe every dirty thing we'd done to her yesterday, while I ate her pussy raw.

"You p-poured chocolate on me," she stammered breathlessly.

Shit, she was cute trying to recount the night while I was inching closer to her center, teasing her erogenous zones on the way.

"Did I tell you to stop talking? What did we do next?" I growled against her skin, the smell of her juices was intoxicating, and I couldn't wait to get my tongue buried as far up her pussy as it could go.

"You and Gideon sucked my breasts and licked off the—oh God," she cried out when I placed my mouth directly on her clit, sucking it the same way I had sucked her nipples yesterday—a mix between tenderly and rough.

I bit her bundle of sensitive nerves slightly, urging her to keep going when she stopped talking.

"A-and licked off the chocolate—fuck," she moaned, her hands shot down and treated into my hair, pressing me harder against her clit.

This girl needed to learn she wasn't the one in control. Grabbing her hands, I took them out of my hair and place them on my spindle headboard. Instantly, she tightened her hold on them.

"Do not move your hands," I warned her.

"I won't, sir." I would never get tired of hearing her say that.

"Good girl." I smirked when she shuddered at my praise. Bending down, I licked her from her slit to her clit, massaging it with my tongue slightly before pausing, looking up at her. "What happened next, Gorgeous?"

"Someone k-kissed my neck, and C-Callan­ had his fingers in my p-pussy." Emma was a breathless and wriggly mess as she tried to talk while I attacked her cunt like it was my last day on earth.

"Did you like it? Did you like what we did to you?" I stopped my onslaught on her just long enough to ask her.

"Yes, sir. Fuck, yes!" She cried out when I'd given up on the game, too focused on her pleasure to ask her anything else.

I brought my hand up to her cunt and slid two fingers inside her hot, wet hole—they went in easily, even with how tight she was. I could only imagine how she would feel wrapped up around my cock, squeezing me like an iron fist.

Curling my fingers, so they hit her g spot while I fucked her, it didn't take long until I felt her inner walls fluttering around them.

"Come for me," I growled before I sucked her clit hard and slid a third finger up her cunt. It was a tight fit, but if she couldn't handle that, she would definitively not handle any of our cocks.

Emma didn't stand a chance as I expertly wrenched an orgasm from her body. Her cunt tightened around my fingers like a death grip.

My neighbors could probably hear her moans, but damn, I loved that our girl couldn't keep quiet when we pleasured her. It was like hearing an erotic song from an innocent angel.

I continued fucking her until she couldn't take it anymore.

"Please, Mat—sir, it's too much," she begged, and I listened. Another time, though, I wouldn't. Unless she used her safeword.

With a last kiss to her cunt, I rose from my space between her legs and wiped her juices from my cheeks, grinning down at her.

Her pussy looked swollen, and her wetness had run down from her slit towards her asshole and wetted the bed. The sight made my dick throb with need, but I didn't make a move to relieve it.

While we could give her pleasure, the guys and I wouldn't do anything else until we'd gone over the checklist with her. It was important for us to know where she stood on things before we made our moves.

Only two days left...