Yes, Masters Coming December 31!

It's happening!!!

It's happening!!!

For anyone who hasn't seen the messages I've posted on my message board, on December 31, at 12 PM (GMT) I will start posting Yes, Masters—the sequel to Yes, Sirs. 

Some of you are probably thinking it's about damn time, and rightly so! I apologize for the unexpectedly long wait. I never intended for you guys to be hanging off of that cliffhanger for this long. 

Unfortunately, as I'm not yet finished writing the book, I've decided I'll start with a chapter every other day. I've been too naive and overestimated how much writing I would get done while studying and settling down in a new country. Still, for the very first post, I'll publish the first two chapters of the book. Hopefully, I'll be able to up it to once a day in a bit, but I want to start slow to avoid overexerting myself. 

I'm slightly terrified (and of course excited) about finally sharing the sequel with you.  Please be kind and remember there's a person behind the screen, and as much as I wish I had tough skin, I really don't.

The cover and description to Yes, Masters are published, so you can put the book in your library to make sure you don't miss the notifications once I start posting the chapters!

I hope you'll find the book worth the wait <3

Hanukkah Sameach!!

Happy upcoming Christmas!!

Side note: This time of the year can be extremely hard for many people for various reasons. Please take care of yourselves and be kind to others. You deserve all the very best xx I love you