Chapter 59 - Emma

I need that pussy of yours first.

I was horny as hell and desperately needed some relief. The massage candle had already been enough to get me going, and sucking his dick was the cherry on top of the cake. I was almost bursting at the seams with all the sexual frustration I was feeling.

"Lay down on your back," Mateo directed, and I did what I'd been told to. He moved off of the bed and started undressing—slowly, dragging it out like he wanted me even more desperate than I already was. I didn't think I could become needier. His eyes glinted with the wickedness I'd grown used to and loved.

Involuntary, my eyes trailed his body, taking in every detail. My gaze followed his hands as he grabbed the fabric of his grey jumper and wrenched it off so effortlessly.

Mateo was toned, with his broad shoulders and defined abs. He and Callan kind of shared the same body type, though Callan had a little more muscle than him.

I felt my clit throb as I looked at him; he was so damn handsome with a hint of sweetness—a blend I found just as appealing as what the other guys had to offer.

His jeans were already open, and he bent down to chuck them off. God damn, how I'd managed to score any of these men was something I would never understand. They were out of my league by miles.

My mouth grew dry as I stared at him—all of him. He let me have my fill before he moved with predatory steps towards me. My heart beat just a little bit faster at his hot gaze. While I had checked him out, he'd been doing the same to me.

The swell of his dick bobbed as he walked, and it stole my attention for a moment. Was it weird that I found his dick beautiful? It probably was, but I couldn't care less.

He stopped just by the edge of the bed in front of me. "Spread your legs as far as you can. Let me see you." His voice was husky and deep, bringing shivers to my body.

For once, I didn't hesitate to do his bidding. I was too horny to think straight and incapable of having any self-conscious thoughts. He groaned as I revealed my pussy, and I knew he could see everything in detail.

"You're killing me, Gorgeous," he commented, his eyes firmly on my sex.

As if he couldn't wait any longer, he moved up the bed and attacked my pussy with his mouth, sucking and licking me like his life depended on it.

"Oh, shit," I moaned at the sudden feeling of intense pleasure. I'd been sexually tortured for too long, and I found myself climbing towards blissful oblivion in seconds.

"Hold it," Mateo spoke sternly. He pulled away just enough so he could talk. "You're not allowed to orgasm unless I tell you to."

"I can't!" I protested. It felt like a tidal wave of pleasure coming towards me, and I was supposed to stop it? How was that even possible?

"If you come, we will end this all right here. And you can bet your cute ass there will be added punishment if you defy me," Mateo warned me. I really didn't want that to happen, so I renewed my effort to stop myself from orgasming. I'd never tried to hold back one before, and it was no freaking joke how hard it actually was. Whenever I masturbated alone in bed, my goal was to orgasm and not to deny myself.

"Such a good submissive, aren't you?" Mateo crooned after several long, torturous minutes. My heart warmed at the compliment—I was proud of myself for pleasing him.

He moved from my sex over my body until we were at eye level, his mouth glistening with my juices. He leaned in and gave me a breath-stealing kiss, making me taste myself on his lips and tongue. Our kiss was hot and heavy and so full of desperation we were both left panting by the end of it.