Chapter 104 - Mateo

"Are you sure?" I needed to be entirely certain she wanted this. I wouldn't be a good dominant if I pushed her over her own limits. Testing the boundaries without stepping over the line, now that was an art form all on its own. In time, those limits could expand, and it might've already expanded, but in the end, it was better to be safe than sorry.

Emma nodded resolutely. "I'm sure, Sir." Her smile quivered, betraying her nerves, which wasn't surprising considering what she'd agreed to do.

"Good girl," I praised her. "I want to discuss the scene with you. This will be the first time you do anything in public, and I don't want to push you to do more than you're ready for. I figured we'll try out masturbation in public. I want to see how you react to being watched by strangers."

She shivered as I talked, and her pupils grew bigger. I knew from the list we'd gone through that she wasn't interested in degradation, but this wouldn't be like that at all. I wanted to build her up, which was why I'd wanted to do a scene in public. She had too many insecurities, but I wanted to help her shed them, piece by piece so that she would grow comfortable in her own body.

While I knew this would be a struggle for our girl, I had a feeling she would like it too. I could remember how she'd reacted to watch Charlotte Clermont and her husband the night I'd first talked to her.

"We'll keep the corset on, but we'll take those panties off you. I want them to see that pretty pussy of ours and know that it will never be theirs to touch. Then, I want you to masturbate for me." I didn't say that she would do it for anyone that watched because she wouldn't. While we would have an audience, she would never do anything for anyone but Callan, Gideon, and me. "Do you have any objections?"

Her eyes were wide as she listened to me, but when I asked if she had any objections, she shook her head. "No, Sir."

Holy fuck, did she have any idea how turned on I was just by having her trust?

Paying for our drinks, I rose from my seat and offered her my hand. Hers were clammy in mine, a fact I found cute. It felt like everyone here was so used to this lifestyle, and it was refreshing to find someone new and inexperienced and in need of guidance. Her being nervous made me achingly aware of it being her first time doing a public scene. I was proud she was sharing it with me.

"Remember your safeword, Gorgeous. You have the ultimate say in this. If you want it to stop at any point, say your word, and we're done. Do not hesitate to use it." I led her to the available section.

Letting go of her hand, I looked around to check to see if everything were here as requested; it was. In the center of the room was a chair Callan had gotten made specifically for purposes like this: showcasing. The seat was slanted upwards, and the back wasn't straight but leaned back so when someone sat down, their crotch would be slightly up in the air. Add in the footrest on either side of the chair, higher up than armrests would typically be, and their private parts would be impossible to ignore. It could almost compare to that of a gynecological chair only with better angling of the seat for others to get a clear view without having to be too close.

Like many of our furniture, the entire chair was padded to make it comfortable for those using it.

Emma looked at the chair like it was a torture device, but I could tell it aroused her just as much as it frightened her. Her skin flushed, and her chest moved up and down at a rapid pace—a mix between nerves and desire.

Next to the chair was a table with three simple things: lube, a dildo, and a vibrator. The dildo was a few sizes smaller than my cock, and the vibrator could be used as a dildo as well, if she felt like it.

Her eyes went to those next and swallowed. She had a habit of fidgeting with her fingers when she was nervous like she was doing now, but I couldn't let her start overthinking like she often did.

"Take your panties off," I commanded, stepping into my role as her dominant. It wasn't as much of a role as it was a part of me. It felt natural to switch between being the relaxed, good-natured guy to someone who demanded submission. Both were me, just like a submissive wasn't necessarily meek outside of a scene.

"Should I take off my boots as well, Sir?" Emma asked. Her back was to the club, making her unaware of the growing audience.

Knowing she would have trouble taking off her panties with them on, I reluctantly agreed. It would've been sexy to leave them on, but I wanted this scene to go smoothly, mostly for her benefit.

I watched as she bent down and unzipped the boots before sliding them off. Her ass was in the air, and I caught several of the men and women look at her generous backside.

Smirking, I shifted my focus back on my girl. She was working on getting her panties off. She had to wiggle a bit to slide them down her legs, the leather practically glued to her skin. Finally, they slid all the way down, and she stepped out of them.

A groan was let out by one of those watching, making Emma stiffen now that she remembered we weren't alone in a private room.

Walking up to her, I grabbed her chin and forced her to look into my eyes. "Relax, Gorgeous. The only one that matters here is you and me. They don't mean anything," I told her, keeping my voice soft and low. This conversation was only for her ears.

"Remember that this is normal for them. They've seen countless scenes and participated in many themselves. Do you recall how we first met?" I asked, my hand still held her chin, stroking her cheek with my thumb.

"Yes, Sir," she answered shakily.

"Tell me how you felt when you watched that scene with me."

She swallowed heavily—another nervous tick of hers—before answering. "I—I was envisioning me in her place, and it turned me on," she whispered, looking at me with her pretty blue eyes.

"Did you ever judge her while you watched?" I asked, trying to make a point.

She shook her head as much as she could with my grip still on her. "No, Sir."

"Those behind you are just like you. They have the same kinks and desires, and they'll enjoy it as much as you did," I assured her and leaned in to kiss her forehead. "All they will think about is how beautiful you are, how much they either want to be in my place or yours, or simply appreciate our scene. And they'll love every fucking second of it."

Letting go of her chin, I turned her around, forcing her to see the people waiting for the scene to begin. I'd let the members know that only eight were allowed to watch. Usually, there would be more. People were always curious when it came to my friends and me, especially here in this club. We rarely participated in any public scenes, so it created a sort of excitement among the members when we did.

I leaned into Emma's ear and whispered, "Remember what it felt like watching Charlotte. You wanted it to be you. You wanted people to watch. You wanted the humiliation. This is your chance." Biting her earlobe, I ordered her, "Let's begin."