Chapter 24 - Mateo

"I can't believe I did that," Emma confessed as she looked down at herself. Her panties were pushed to the side, revealing her swollen pussy wet with own her juices. Her shyness returned with a vengeance at the sight. She hurriedly fixed her panties and tugged her little nightgown down as far as it would go, her cheeks painted red.

"Gorgeous, you don't need to hide yourself from us." I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "This is all new to you, and that's completely understandable, but we don't want you to be ashamed of what just happened. There's nothing shameful about owning your sexuality. Quite honestly, it's hot." I smiled at her gently, hoping my words helped her some.

She gave me a shaky smile in return. "Thanks, I just... I've never been comfortable in my body and what just happened now, well, like you said, this is new to me."

Her admission left me astounded. Could she not see how beautiful she was? I mean, come on, just the sight of her from a distance made us three pant like dogs. Did she not notice the lustful gaze of men she passed by?

Something about that felt wrong. She shouldn't be uncomfortable in her own body. If she did decide to stay with us, I wanted to help change her perception of herself to make her see what I saw when I looked at her; A sexy vixen who could bring men to their knees.

"Come on, let's grab a drink, and we'll talk. How does that sound?" Callan asked as he rose from his seat; he did nothing to hide his rather obvious hard dick. Letting Emma see what she was doing to us by simply being herself.

"Yeah, that sounds great." She took the hand I held out to her and helped her up off the couch.

Her knees shook a little at first, and she used my strength to steady herself before we walked out the door. I looked behind me once and confirmed my thoughts. The scene had ended long ago; The room was dark, with no person to see. We'd been too busy with Emma to even notice it.

"If you have any questions about the club, just ask. Callan here will have the answer to whatever you might wonder," I offered her.

We followed Gideon to a U-shaped booth away from the other people; it was quiet and perfect for a private conversation. Emma ended up in the middle, with me on her right side and Gideon on the other.

"I'll go get our drinks. What do you want?" Callan directed his question to Emma.

"Could I get a Scotch on the rocks?" She smiled at him timidly. Damn, she was so sweet I was going to get a toothache just from looking at her. Not that I minded, not at all.

Callan gave her a nod as he made his way towards the bar.

While he went away, I could see Emma send curious glances at Gideon when she thought he wasn't looking.

"How are you feeling? Just as nervous as yesterday?" She looked better, at least... not as terrified as yesterday. After what we'd just done, I was almost surprised she wasn't running for the hills. Maybe she wasn't that frightened girl I'd suspected her to be after all.

"It's not as scary as it was yesterday. Truth be told, I have no idea how to even start to get comfortable. This is like an entirely new world, and I don't know where to begin, you know?"

"It seems like you're doing fine right now," I supplied.

"Yeah, but that's because of you. If you hadn't been here right now, I would probably stand awkwardly somewhere," She chuckled, but I could see that she really thought that would be the case. She really didn't know how magnetic she was. I could see half the room eye her like a new toy. If I hadn't been here, she would've been snapped up by someone else just as quick.

"And I don't know how to find a—" She cut herself off, shaking her head.

"What?" I prompted her.

"Never mind." She looked embarrassed, and I realized what she was about to say.

"A dom?"

She lowered her eyes to her hands as she nodded. "Yeah."

"Maybe losing the red bracelet would be a good start," I teased, bumping her shoulder with mine.

"Probably, but I needed to take a new STD test first. Even though I haven't been with anyone since my last test, it's considered an old test." Her eyes widened as she finished speaking as if she couldn't believe she'd just told us that.

"How old?" My mind went to a dirty place at the mention of sex came from her lips.

"Eh... nine months?"

She hadn't had sex in nine months? We needed to rectify that, holy shit. A huge part of me loved the thought of being her first after so long.

Gideon tracked her lips as she spoke, but whenever she looked in his direction, he shifted his gaze to the bar. While she might not have noticed, I most certainly did.

Just as I was about to say something, Callan came back with our drinks.

"Here you go," he said as he nudged a glass in her direction. "What have you guys been talking about?"

"Emma wants a dom," I answered, sending him a pointed look that said, "we need to do something about that."

An expression passed over Callan's face too quickly for most to see what it was, but I knew. Possessiveness and determination.

"How about we help each other out?" Callan offered Emma, and I had to suppress a smirk. This man just thought of a plan, and I was willing to bet my right ball it was something I would like.