Chapter 33 - Mateo

The sight of Emma, naked and spent, was fiery hot. I almost wanted to punch myself for saying we wouldn't fuck her yet. Almost.

Her whole weight was on Callan as he held her up, but it didn't seem like he minded, on the contrary.

I helped her into her panties and then her dress. Callan gave her to me as he zipped her up from behind.

I wanted to take her home with me after this night was over, give her all the care she would need, and I might have to. We would have to see what state she was in after we fed her some fruit and chocolate and then make a decision for what to do. If she should go home alone or stay with me—Callan had an early flight tomorrow, and she didn't know Gideon well enough to stay alone with him, for now.

Getting an orgasm or two in and of itself wasn't that exhausting, but the whole experience—being dominated by three men, get blindfolded, the sensory overload, and then have two orgasms... yeah, that could be a lot, especially for someone new to this. And Emma was new in every sense of the word.

She would be mentally exhausted more than the physical aspect of this after what had happened.

I guided Emma to a chair, and I sat down first before hauling her into my lap. My dick was hard and begging for attention, but there wasn't anything I could do about that. I settled for ignoring it.

"How are you feeling?" I stroked her arm while she relaxed on me like I was her favorite seat.

"Good, just a little bit tired," she said over a yawn. It wasn't that late, only ten PM, but it was a normal reaction to what had happened.

"Here, Bella, eat some." Callan held a strawberry covered in melted chocolate in front of her mouth.

She didn't even hesitate as she let him feed her, moaning a little at the taste. That gave me an even better indication of tired she really was. If she hadn't been, she would've definitely tried denying him feeding her—at first.

The first time Callan called her Bella, I thought it was a fluke. Bella meant beautiful in Italian and was supposedly a standard thing to say to their girl. I knew the nickname meant more to him than it simply being a nickname.

Damn, just now, I realized that was what Emma was to us, our girl. At least, for a while. We all hoped it would become more than a short arrangement, but that was for her to decide when that time came.

When we first saw her, she caught our interest, but now... every time I was with her, I wanted her even more. She was a natural submissive, as if it was what she was born to be. She probably didn't even realize how many times she submitted to us, and not just while we actively dominated her. The way she avoided looking into our eyes more often than not. And when she talked, there was this sort of softness to it that had nothing to do with shyness, even though I sensed she struggled with that as well.

Callan fed her some more while I held her. Her eyes drooped, and I knew I had to take her home with me, just to assure she was truly okay. Or, I could stay at her place, I didn't mind that either.

"I think it's time to leave," I said after Emma turned down more fruit. "Gorgeous, do you want to stay with me tonight, or do you want me to come home with you?" I asked, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"W-what? I thought..." She trailed off, looking at me with wide eyes.

"You thought this was only supposed to be dinner, and you'd return home alone?" I finished her sentence and smiled calmly when she nodded. "That was the idea, but you're too exhausted to be alone right now. I just want to make sure you're taken care of while you rest."

I thought she was going to object, but instead, she accepted. "That sounds great, actually. I'm not really sure I could make it to bed on my own if I'm being honest. Can we go to your place? I don't... I don't have enough space for you at my apartment." She looked embarrassed, even though she had no reason to be.

"Of course." I helped her off my lap and guided her towards the door.

"Go on and get her to bed," Callan said. "We'll stay a little bit longer."

Emma paused and looked back at my friends; her eyes flickered from one to the other. "Thanks... for dinner." She blushed. "I had a great time."

"Anytime, Bella. I had a great time, as well." Callan winked at her. "Have a good night, and we'll see you on Sunday."

Gideon, the grumpy bastard, only nodded at her, but it didn't seem like she minded at all. She smiled, fucking smiled at him like he was a big fucking teddy bear—which he most certainly was not. Gideon scowled in return, which made Emma chuckle a little under her breath, too quietly for Gideon to hear.

Shell-shocked at Emma's reaction to Gideon, I led her out of the restaurant and gave my ticket to the valet. Then, we just waited for him to bring the car around.

Gideon didn't really need to stay behind, he could've gone home, but it was less suspicious that way. Even though Callan got anything he wanted here for free, he always paid for his meals—and in this case, ours as well. We didn't want Emma to know that.

It seemed like Emma was uncomfortable with money, or rather, uneasy about others spending money on her. Of course, that was just something she needed to get used to, with us being her dominants; We wanted to spoil her, buy her pretty things, and take her out to dinner. I mean, what was the point of all this money if we couldn't spend it on whatever we wanted, and right now, it was her.

For now, though, this deal we had was too new, but in time she would have to get used to us wanting to pay for her dinners and other things.

I gave the valet a hefty tip before opening the passenger door for Emma and helped her into the seat.

"You did good today," I commented as soon as I got in the car.

"You think so?" She wasn't fishing for more compliments, she just needed the affirmation, and hell, I would give it to her until she wouldn't need them anymore—and then I would still continue to give it to her.

"Yes, you were a natural." She wasn't just a natural, though; she was so much more.

On Sunday, we would go over the list and make a contract of agreement.

On Sunday, we would truly begin.