Chapter 5 - Callan

Years. We'd been trying to find the perfect slave for us for years. I was tired and bored with all the searching. You'd think owning a dungeon would help the cause, but no one caught our attention, at least, not all of ours. It happened that either Mateo or I found one we wanted to give a try, though that person rarely held our interest for more than a couple of fucks.

I rubbed my neck in frustration, looking down at the sea of people, not really registering anything or anyone.

"Are you guys coming to the wedding this weekend?" Mateo asked, dragging me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I turned towards him, disregarding the people downstairs. I should probably go down there and make sure the open house went smoothly, but that's why I had people working for me, so I didn't need to.

Mateo was the most charming man out of the three of us. With his dirty blond hair, warm blue eyes, and easy smile—he was a hit with the women. People always gravitated towards Mateo; they couldn't help themselves. He had a calming presence. Mateo always looked relaxed, but I knew it was only a facade. Sure, he was more carefree than Gideon and me, but he could shift his demeanor by the snap of a finger. Not many saw that side of him.

"My dad's wedding, are you coming? Please don't leave me to suffer alone. Jennifer will be there." Mateo shuddered at the mention of Jennifer. He tried his best to avoid her, but it wasn't so easy when she worked at DD and was his sister's best friend.

"What is it, his fourth wedding?" Gideon's gruff voice was low; I could almost not hear him. He didn't like to talk, but when he did, it was always in a whisper. Being a mountain of a man, with tattoos on almost every surface of skin except his face, his voice constantly came as a surprise to the people lucky enough to hear him talk. It didn't match his appearance. His calm was like that of the calm before the storm; you could just sense there was something violent underneath.

"Fifth," Mateo corrected. "It's a twenty-two-year-old this time." He looked disgusted, like the thought repulsed him. His dad was fifty-nine.

"Damn, that pig gets around. It pays to have money," I joked. Mateo wasn't close with his billion-dollar worth of a father. The only family member he was close to was his sister. Neither knew about his devious sexual side, and he wanted to keep it that way.

"Yeah, tell me about it..." He trailed off, staring down at the people below. His whole body froze as his breath left his lungs in a rush.

"What is—" I follow his gaze, landing on a woman I'd never seen before. Her long hair, the color a dark blonde, and a skin so white it looked like porcelain. She looked like a doll; beautiful and delicate.

I couldn't see her well from our position, but what I saw, I liked—a lot.

The woman raised slowly from her chair at the bar, revealing a deliciously sinful body. An hourglass figure meant to tease every man crossing her path, leaving them panting as she passed. She hid nothing with a tight corset, and damn, she even wore a garter belt, making me want to see what it looked like on her naked—with nothing but that belt and her heels. Yeah, the heels would definitely stay on too.

"Who the fuck is that?" Mateo kept staring, tracking her every move. Looking to my other side, I confirmed Gideon also looked at her, his hands clenched into fists.

"I have absolutely no idea. Maybe someone looking to join?" I guessed, and God, I hoped that was the case.

But when we kept looking, my hope slowly dwindled. The woman said something to Claire before rushing out—her steps were hurried like her ass was on fire.

Before my friends said anything, I was on the move, walking purposefully down the stairs and towards the bar. I didn't need to turn around to know both Mateo and Gideon were following me.