- morning playfulness -

I stared.

A plain white roof stared back at me. Not a finger print in-sight. I guess Theo never jumped on his bed as a kid and tried to tap the roof... typical. 

I side-eyed him.

He was still fast asleep, his breath hitting my shoulder as his face was nuzzled into my neck.

My heart began to race.

He and I... we... he spanked me! He technically "punished" me. How do I just go about, acting normal now? Oh yeah, no problem, I'll go make him breakfast and be all "Hey Theo, how did my butt feel against your palm?" No! I don't think so! Even worse, I begged him for it. Gross! My ego has crumbled into what feels like little pieces of paper ripped up, ready to be shot out of a straw into some poor girls hair.

Agh! I wanted to shove a pillow over my face and smother myself to death...

My eyes widened even more when I suddenly heard voices.

That bitch.

A harsh look in my-- now-- narrowed eyes, I could hear Amber's voice, the irritating sound coming from somewhere in Theo's home.

Maybe I should wrap myself in Theo's sheets and roam down the halls, an 'oopsie daisy!' escaping my lips as I bump into her. 'Oh, Amber! Didn't see you there' as I desperately grip the sheet to cover my naked body... Not that I'm naked right now, but the point remains... She deserves to have things rubbed into her stupidly pretty face.

Distracted by worrisome thoughts, I felt Theo's lips brush against my neck, my chest raising at the shock and pleasure it brought me.

His arm draped over my stomach.

I frowned when I felt his grip suddenly get tighter and his lips begin to move. Kissing my neck.

I released a shaky breath, his hold around my waist pulling me into his shirtless torso. The warmth from his body bringing me comfort.

I closed my eyes, pressing my knees together as my head naturally tilted, allowing him more access as he kissed my neck. Running his tongue up, he began his gentle assault on my jawline.

"Don't get closer to my mouth..." I mumbled. "I haven't brushed my teeth."

"Good morning," his deep morning voice said, in/between kissing me. "Ow," I muttered, feeling his hand pinch my hip in a rough grip. "Oops," He said against my jawline.

"Jack-ass," I went to shove him away when he immediately grabbed my arm, pulling me on-top of him. Letting out a cheerful yelp, I dropped my palm against his naked chest, staring at him with wide eyes and an open mouth grin. "Theo!"

"Mhm," He closed his eyes, adjusting his arm underneath his pillow as he leaned his head back against it. "Say my name again."

"No."

He didn't say anything for a second. I waited, straddling his stomach, my thighs sprawled out over either side of his body.

"You have three seconds."

My eyebrows raised. Is that a threat? "One, two, three!" I rushed out, trying to jump off him and crawl to the end of the bed. In a mess, he managed to grab hold of my leg, pulling me back to him as my face planted against the mattress.

"Naughty," He tsked, dragging my body towards him. Playfully flailing my leg out and accidentally kicking his stomach, I again, attempted my desperate escape but he stopped me once more, putting his body weight on me as I lied flat against the mattress, like a pancake.

"You're heavy, get off me!" I laughed out, purposely antagonising him.

"No," I could hear the dark grin in his voice, his head leaning down as he basically sat atop of me, the side of my face pressed against the bundled up sheets and blanket.