- Who and dinner -

-

  Thank goodness!

An interruption was what I needed. Otherwise, I probably would've either jumped his bones or jumped on the ground to dramatically roll away.

Either option was an awkward scenario so this phone call was extremely appreciated.

I instantly searched for my phone, feeling Theo's eyes hovering over me. I ignored the curious, interested look on his face and his watchful stare, focusing on my hunt.

Phone in hand, I stared down at my lit up screen, seeing a name flash across it.

"Who is calling you?" A calm voice asked.

I also ignored his question.

Should I answer the call? It was Rick... probably about our beloved parents. I wasn't in the mood for them.

"Cora," I glanced up at Theo, barely paying attention to the slight annoyance hidden behind his stoic expression. "Who is calling-"

He paused his sentence when he saw me quickly  glance down at my screen and halfway, decline the call. Theo, noticing my hasty action, clenched his jaw, watching me shove my phone back into my pocket.

"Who called you?"

"Why does it matter?" I shot back, throwing my bag over my shoulder.

He gave me an angry stare. "Why does it matter enough that you can't tell me?"

"Because it doesn't matter to you." I shrugged.

"Cora," He growled. "Don't you dare start this again. You better-"

"What!" I interrupted. "I better what?"

He stared at me. His expression was a deadly warning that I better stop the attitude and answer his question.

"It was just my brother!" I extended my arms in defeat. Rolling my eyes, I added, "Oh my god."

Yes, I'm aware I had a bad attitude but I just wasn't in the mood anymore. Knowing I had to go home and sit across the likes of my parents lowered my mood. Plus, I was a little frustrated.

He just stared at me, studying my face. Okay cool. Well, that's my cue to leave.

"Whatever, I'm going." I muttered, rushing past him and brushing my shoulder against his arm. He caught my forearm, roughly pulling me back to him and halting my movement completely.

"Next time, when I ask you something, you will answer my question straight away," He darkly murmured against my ear, leaning closer so that his lips brushed against it. "Or else."

"Else what?" I breathily whispered.

He only huffed out a breath, leaning back and shooting me a closed lip smile.

It wasn't a friendly smile.

Pretty hot though.

-
-

Hiding in my bedroom felt fair.

It's a cute room... minus the messy basket of clothes in the corner. Nice and cosy, no harm staying here forever and ever. Away from stranger parents and heated emotions.

"Felix, plans? what plans do you have?" I stared at the wall, sprawled out on my bed.

"What plans she asks," He sarcastically muttered on the phone. "Plans."

I huffed. "Yeah, thanks, that explains it," rolling my eyes, I added with a pout, "So you can't rescue me?"

"Not today."