- A meal -

Sitting here, after a spillage of words tumbled out of my mouth and harassed poor Felix's ears, I realised something.

"I think I'm kinky."

A realisation that Felix didn't want to hear about. "Stop telling me this!" He covered his ears, adding, "La, la la la-"

I pulled his hands away. "I have to be!" It made sense! No sane person would be okay with someone like Theo treating them that way. They'd demand respect, not be okay with the disrespectful comments. 

"I don't want to know!" He whined.

"But I need to talk to someone about this stuff! I'd listen to your turn ons-"

"Oh my god, Cora!" He groaned, cheeks going red. "Just fuck him already."

I gasped. "Felix! That's nasty."

He looked perplexed. "What... you just..."

"I'm a virgin."

"With a non virgin mind," he muttered under his breath.

"Hey!" I slapped his arm, suddenly feeling embarrassed. Now was the time I needed a really
close female friend to help a sister out but I didn't know anyone close enough to feel comfortable discussing these sort of things with. "I really did give you a little too much information, didn't I?"

"A bit," He awkwardly shrugged a shoulder before rolling his eyes. "Whatever, it's fine, I'm your best friend. I'm not judging you."

"Good..." I frowned. "Is that my phone ringing?"

"No, it's a bird."

I stuck my tongue at him and reached for my phone, rolling on my stomach as I lied sideways on my bed, Felix on the other side of me, his head held up by his hands as his elbows pressed into the mattress.

Yes, I had to tell him everything and well, maybe a bit too much information at that but I was just overwhelmed! So, I invited Felix over mine in the afternoon and basically hurt his poor little innocent ears.

"Why didn't you answer?" He asked, glancing up at me from his phone when he noticed the ringing noise end and instead, be replaced with my silence.

"It's Theo."

"Oh good, have some sex. I'll go-"

"Felix!"

"I'm kidding! This is just as awkward for me as it for you okay?"

I only shook my head, staring at my phone. "I don't know why I didn't answer it."

"Do you know why he could be calling you?"

"To tell me he murdered Daniel and buried him beside Melanie's body?"

"Yeah, actually, that does make sense-" Felix rolled his eyes, again, seeing my stare flick up to him. "Joking, relax. It's just Melanie he's probably murdered-"

"Felix!" A pause. "I was actually considering that too..."

"Yeah... Nah, I'm only kidding." We both shared a suspicious look. "I hope."

I stared back down at my phone, hearing it ding. A message. "He's texted me." I stated the obvious.

"Saying?"

Theo:
When I call you, you answer.

Oh my god! Hot!

"To answer his phone call."

"Well, you probably should do that... if you want," Felix shrugged.

"Okay...I'll just text him first."