- Shock value actions -

Chapter two •

-
   I lost track of time. I'm sure it was only for a minute or two that we had both stayed rooted in our spots, falling too deeply into the intense stare off that had me rigid in my seat, but it felt like it was forever.

I couldn't move, speak or even blink.

Oh what I would give for someone to break out into a dance right now and interrupt all these heightened emotions. It would be the perfect distraction.

Strong emotions crossed both our expressions, changing like rapid fire but the furrow of his dark eyebrows stayed put.

Finally, he moved. Except, he was moving in my direction. Oh no, no no no!

"Felix!" I harshly whispered. "Start dancing!"

"What?!" He hissed back in a whisper. "No. Why would I do that?"

"Okay, break my arm then!" Anything to help me get away from this situation! My body was on fire, like a dog on heat!

"I think he'll do the honours," Felix grew tense beside me as Theo's figure got closer.

This was all too intense to handle. The electricity running through my veins and the urges I was having could piss off!

Well, it's a no wonder why I felt nauseous and odd before, my link found Theo's and his, found mine. In turn, connecting our soul. Making him my soulmate, chosen by a natural force. He's my mate.

Theo Rörik is my mate.

Oh god, an obnoxious twat is my mate!

People were passing glances between us, equally confused at the approaching figure with a set aim on me.

What the hell...

My heart was racing.

He was watching me as he slowly approached. Any slight twitch or movement of mine would be captured by his stare, it was that heavily focused on me. His dark brown eyes were narrowed, and his face, void of emotion.

Yet, the hunger in his eyes delivered a different story. I was his meal and he was a hungry man deprived of burgers.

Did I just compare myself to a burger?

Hallelujah! There was no need to have a broken arm or a dance off anymore. I was rescued by a hero in a bright, tight sweater, showcasing a beautiful heavy beer gut, called Mr Gonzalez.

My biology teacher.

As exciting as the mixture of emotions swarming through me were, I found it far too intense and intimidating to handle, so YES I was relieved by the entrance of a teacher. Mr Gonzalez paused by the door, his beady eyes gawking at the scene and flickering between my startled expression and Theo's back.

"Theo, to your own seat," He sighed out, shaking his head and continuing towards his overly organised desk.

He paused. I cowered from his heated stare, my attention dropping on my desk. Suddenly, Theo turned around and headed straight to the front of the classroom and out the door completely.

"I said to your seat not to the hallway- ah whatever."

This can not be real.

Absolutely not.

That didn't just happen... Please tell me I didn't just discover my mate! I was in disbelief, as was everyone else in the classroom.