- blue -

I think I swallowed a dozen angry bees who had their honey stolen and were now after revenge. It's the only thing that could justify the intense nerves in my stomach.

Damn, why did he have to be so intimidating? So attractive? So stupidly mad and sexy?

"Why... angry you?" I nervously rambled.

"What?" He tilted his head. "You're asking me why I'm angry?"

Okay, so maybe my response didn't make sense. "Yeah, my sentence was pretty broken..." I trailed.

"No, I didn't ask that because of your shit English and failed words," wow rude. "I'm genuinely amazed that you have the nerve to be surprised by my anger. That's why."

Oh I knew why he was angry. A nice waiter called James was the reason. Ha. Amazing. He's so jealous and I love it. Even if it makes me extremely nervous. "Yes, I have no idea why you're mad. Was it the way I ate?"

He scoffed an unamused, frustrated scoff. One including strong disbelief towards me. "You really should stop talking."

"Or what?"

That was the final straw. My back roughly collided with the front door and he was mouth to mouth with me in seconds. Those firm lips were punishing. Pressed against mine in a way that was sore and rough, yet very, very hot.

His lips disappeared from mine as he licked them, gripping my arm tightly. "How dare you choose to trust some guys opinion on what you should order."

"Well waiters know what's popular-"

"It doesn't matter," He gritted. "You 'trust his choice'?" I silently gulped. Uh oh, I shouldn't have said that earlier. "You trust another man's choice and decision for you?"

"It wasn't like that..."

"Oh?" He breathed out, his dark stare narrowing. "It sure seemed that way."

"I..." I actually didn't know what to say, for once. I felt slightly tired to respond but also overwhelmed by... lots of emotions.

"You?" He mocked. "What? Huh? What're you gonna say?"

"I think you're overreacting."

"Really?" He asked exasperated, pulling his head back. "This is overreacting, is it? Unlock your front door." He took a step back.

"What?" His sudden demand had me taken off guard.

"Open the door and get inside."

I blinked in confusion and slowly, after shooting him an unsure glance as he impatiently looked to his right before glancing back at me, spun around and shoved the key into the lock.

Seconds after entering my house, I turned back to face him, only to stumble backwards as he to entered. "Okay, invite yourself in, no problem."

He made no comment, shutting the door behind him as his gaze stayed on me.

"You're still angry?" He didn't respond to my question. "I take that as a yes."

"For once, you're smart."

"Once? I'm a genius."

"If you were, you wouldn't intentionally try to piss me off like you do."

"Or maybe you just got anger issues?" I shrugged, turning around and walking away from him. He can stand angry all he likes, I'm going to get myself some dessert because he decided no earlier.

I didn't get very far. My body froze at the firm arm wrapped around my stomach, back pressing against his chest. "Did I fucking say you could walk away?" He harshly whispered, lips pressed against my ear.