- Nelson's lady -

Chapter number something

-

My eyes widened. What-

"The fuck?" Theo's confused voice interrupted my thoughts. I tilted my head, staring up at him and his unsure expression.

His dark eyes scanned the room, absorbing the horrific sight... Well, horrific in his perspective... based on his features. I clamped my lips shut to stop a giggle and glanced away from him.

"Yeah..." I muttered, stare landing ahead of me.

I don't know who was weirder to look at. Nelson, standing in the middle of his mattress with his arms extended out like he was a crucified Jesus, or John, sitting cross legged with his foot against his ear like it was a mobile phone.

Nelson abruptly screamed in fear.

Guess he was the weird one to focus on.

Theo's eyebrows furrowed, eyes narrowing as he pulled his head back and took a step back, brushing against the side of my body in the process.

He instantly turned to me, grabbed my hand and dragged me out into the hallway, slamming the door shut beside us.

"What the absolute fuck is going on in there?" He demanded an answer.

"I'm not sure?" I shrugged before shooting him a toothy grin. My grin faded as his hand grabbed hold of my face, squishing it in his tight, rough grip. He inched his face closer, studying my face like I was a little rat.

"Squeak squeak." He ignored my squeaks.

My eyes widened as his fingers stretched open my eyelids. His breath fanned across the bridge of my nose and I innocently stared up at him. "Hello."

"Hi," He muttered in response before gripping my chin and jaw, my cheeks squishing up. "You're on shrooms."

"No..." I winked.  

He blinked and bit his bottom lip, staring at me. My eyes widened when I noticed the little scar beside his eye. I instantly stood on my tippy toes, taking him by surprise as I leant closer.

"You have a..." I gently poked the spot on his face. "Scar."

"Yeah," He stared at me, letting me touch his face. I dropped my hand on his shoulder and tilted my head up at him.

"From what?"

"A fight."

"With who?"

"My brother."

I blinked. I knew he had a brother but I didn't know what happened to his brother. "Why?"

"You're awfully curious."

"Are you mad at me?" My other hand gently gripped his hand, playing with his fingers. He stared down at it, his other hand that was squishing my cheeks disappearing as he dropped it on my hip and sighed.

"A little."

"I'm not a little," I chuckled. "That's just weird."

The corner of his mouth lifted up and he glanced away from me for a brief moment before re-controlling his smirk. "No, maybe not, but you're still under my control."

I raised my eyebrows at him. "Who gave you that authority?"

"I did."

"Is that how it works, huh?"