- Milkshakes without the shakes -

Chapter ten

-

"You didn't do that, did you?"

I smiled.

"Of course not," I innocently shrugged. Felix didn't look too convinced.

"You sure?" He drawled. "Because I don't know anyone else who is willing and reckless enough to drop a carton of milk on Theo."

I bit my lip, realising I was smiling a bit too hard. "Come on," I shot him a floppy smirk. "I'd never do that," Yes, I would, and yes, I did.

It was the most glorious moment in my life, so far that is. Stupid? Yes, potentially... but how could I not?! The dude has been a complete asshole to me, and it's over unnecessary shit like point proving or wasteless drama. So, why wouldn't I do this? It was fun, evil and exciting too. Such a perfect opportunity to cause such a perfect little mess. Mwaha goes the evil, imaginary cat on my lap.

It took place during the end of fourth period. I was blessed with the opportunity to leave class early because the teacher needed help with something and sent me of all students. I'm not responsible, reliable or whatever but hell! I'll gladly hop out of the room to print a bunch of papers for her.

So, with her trust and USB in hand, I waltzed up the stairs and headed into the teachers lounge with a mission to print, since, this was much closer than going all the way to the library, her words not mine.

When I entered, Coach Dean was leaning back on a chair, legs propelled on the absent seat beside him and an apple in his hand. Mid Crunch, he greeted me with a quick hello, his dark eyebrows raising at the sight of me in here. "Hi," I murmured, telling him I was here to print some stuff For Mrs Randall.

He shrugged, sighed, stretched his arms and got up, bidding farewell and basically, leaving me alone in the teachers room. Think he murmured he had a student to find and give detention to? I don't know. Anyway, point is, I was alone.

I'm also curious, okay? And hungry. So leaving me alone near a fridge is never smart! Taking a final bite into the biscuit I stole, I leant against the wall, gazing out the second floor window with a wide view of the field.

It seemed football practice was on because all I could see was crashing bodies and cheering, dancing girls. Who, in their little skirts and Pom Pom hands, smiled a sultry smile in my direction before giggling and focusing back on dancing. Eyebrows raised, my nose pressed against the glass window as I glanced down, seeing a certain guy with two of his friends leaning on the wall.

My not so innocent target was below a window, below me, below milk.

The lightbulb clicked, I raced to the fridge, glanced over my shoulder to be safe and rushed back, pushing the window open, undoing the lid and bam, he became milk boy.

Really, it was his fault he skipped class.

I meant it when I said I was an evil genius.

Well... sorta.

"Cora..." Felix shook his head. "You want to die, don't you?"

"Pfft," I scoffed. "So what? Not like anyone knows I was in that room." The room that I bolted out of the minute I did what I did, because let me tell you, everyone and I mean everyone knows Theo is fast. Now, add anger into the mix of things? He'll be bolt lighting, and I certainly didn't want to be electrocuted.

"Uh," Felix shot me a dumbfounded look. "Mrs Randall.... Who sent you there in the first place?!"

"Oh no," I waved my hand. "I told her the ink was out so I had to print it from the library printers, and that the reason I took so long was because I was waiting for other people to finish up with them."