- You deserve it -

Chapter fifteen

-
 A girl was just trying to eat her lunch in peace.

Is it possible?

Of course not.

Peace, a word that doesn't apply to my life.

"He's on his way."

"Don't tell me that, Felix." I hissed, my shoulders straightening as the person who called my name (a person that I ignored mind you) decided to get up from their seat -what a surprise the royal highness could - and head straight over, in my direction.

"He's even closer."

"Shut up!" Felix only raised his eyebrows but kept his eyes on the approaching bull.

It was bad enough that he drew attention with his call of my name, but after a silent, delayed wait, to then stand and come over? What the hell much?

Two palms suddenly pressing against the side of our table, Felix and I both slowly turned our head, staring up at a leaning Theo.

His quizzical eyes studied my face.

"I called your name."

"That's nice."

Sarcasm, now? Really? Shaking my head at myself for that, internally of course.

He tilted his head with a warning, amused look. "I'll ignore that like you ignored me just before, but don't do that again."

I tried to act unfazed, it was hard though, memories of Saturday night had resurfaced.

Oh yikes.

All day I was dodging his watchful eyes, hiding beneath my hair, Felix or the busy crowds, trying to pretend the lack of normality that was Saturday Night DIDN'T happen or take place. That it was just a delusional dream. Shoved to the back of my head. Gone. Bye bye.

Too bad saying bye bye didn't make it all disappear.

"Now stand up and come." My eyes widened at his words and my head snapped back up to him. There was a glint in his eyes, one that intensified at my reaction. What am I thinking? Nasty!

"E-excuse me?" I spluttered.

He raised a brow. "It's pretty self explanatory, Cora." I furrowed my brows while he sighed and straightened up. "You're sitting with me for lunch."

What the flippity fuck?

Who?

Me?

I pointed at myself.

Felix pointed at me.

We both wore a flabbergasted expression.

"For fuck sakes,"I heard Theo impatiently mutter. "Let's go." He stressed quietly, shooting me a stern look.

I didn't move.

I couldn't.

He... wants me, yes ME to go over to his friendly bunch of pals, take a seat, say a hello and start talking about whatever they converse about?

This has to be a prank.

This is the guy who practically degraded me in this same room, a month or so ago, now
inviting me to be by his side?

Yeah, I'm not falling for it nor am I letting any drinks, food bits or nasty words to spill over or against me.

"Why?" I casually asked.