Stupid | 0.15

Stupid♛

Stupid

During, Viktor Krum's task, Professor Sprout had informed them that Cedric was fine with only minor burns. A lucky escape she had called it. It was only then Stevie had let go of both Frankie's and Bambi's hands, releasing a very heavy breath as she did. She had gone back to her usual self, cheering and booing with the crowd. Even when the weasley twins had gone around placing bets she had shook their hands ferociously, handing over the money.

"Stevie, you do realise you've just betted half your allowance there," Frankie scolded when flopped back down into her seat.

Tuckering away her change, Stevie attention turned back to the stadium, "Frankie dear, momma working, "

Their attention was brought away when the finally champion was announced. A loud boom echoed and a gust of wind followed, blowing her hair back. Students were leaning over the railing, watching as a ginormous steel black dragon rocked the ground as it walked. The crowd cheered louder when Harry finally stepped out. He was a twig compared to the dragon. Next to her, Bambi heard Stevie swear under her breath. This dragon was ten times bigger than the others, more horrifying too.

The crowd quietened, turning to watch Harry first move. Slowly, he raised his arm, shouting out a spell into the sky, "Accio Firebolt." Nothing. Everyone watched as he his arm lowered and his face dropping five times its colour.  Come on, Bambi pleaded to herself. She edged closer to the ledge. Then they heard it. Soaring through the sky was Harry broom. The crowd roared louder, Bambi joining, standing up clapping as loud as she could.

Stevie herself joined in around her, clapping but watched in confusing as Bambi stood. Frankie leaned over, whispering in her ear, "someone got the team spirt" 

Harry began soaring into the sky, higher and higher until he was a spot in the sky.  For a moment, he floated before diving down the dragon eyes darting to him. As he got closer and closer to the ground, the dragon bucked it's head, shooting orange flames straight towards him. Bambi gasped, falling into her seat with her hand covering her mouth. Yet, Harry was one step ahead, serving just before the fire could reach him. The crowed cheered, watching as Harry soared around the dragon in a circle, teasing a dog with a bone.

"Bloody hell," Stevie breathed, "the boy can fly can't he" Bambi wasn't listening, she watching, grinning as Harry served around the Dragon, missing its fire once again. Angry, the dragon lashed it's spiked tail towards Harry and this time it didn't miss. Screaming echoed around Bambi as she latched onto Stevie's hand next to her, gripping it just as tight as she done.

Despite being struck, Harry had stayed upon his broom, flying once again round. Eventually, he was able to entice the Dragon to stand up, unveiling the golden egg she once hidden. A loud roar echoed as she angrily flapped her giant wings. He took his chance, diving nose deep to the egg. The dragon was too big to move in time before Harry reached out, grabbing the egg in one swift move.