0.45 | ARGUMENT

Bambi kept the purple glow to herself as the days from their dentation wore on

Bambi kept the purple glow to herself as the days from their dentation wore on. They had wanted to keep the scars they bore a secret, but Cedric was the one to blow their cover. Rage had filled him the moment he spotted her hand in the Library and had almost demanded her to speak to Dumbledore. Hermione had been the same and as Harry refused to, she did also.

Stevie had been ranting about it for days now, but that all changed when she fell into the cushioned couch next to Bambi. Sitting cross-legged, her eyes darted around the room before she whispered, "I have an update on project bitch."

"Project what now?" Before Bambi could turn to her, Stevie hushed her, placing a finger on her lips.

"Cho and Harry," Intrigued, she placed her book to her side, turning to her expectedly. "Inside sources have told me that she was flirting with Harry at the owlery. So, you have two options: One, I hire the triplets to deal with her, or two -" cracking her knuckles as she grinned, "you get me."

Shaking her head, she replied with a chuckle. "I choose none."

Once Stevie had finally finished her rant about Umbridge once more, the two decided to head down to the Great hall. Yet, the moment they rounded the corner of the Hufflepuff entrance, a frantic Frankie ran into them. Before they could even question him, he passed Bambi the latest Daily Prophet, headlining, Sirius Back believed to be in hiding in London.

She had read the article over and over again as they sat down at the yellow and black adorned table, frowning her eyebrows. How on earth had they found this out. Merlin decided to answer her thought as the owls arrived, bringing with it a letter from Rose, written rather hurriedly.

Bambi,
By now you most likely have seen the news of your father in the Daily Prophet, but try not to worry. The order is working hard to discover the betrayer and we have people watching over the house every hour. We need you to keep your head down now Umbridge is now interfering at Hogwarts, she'll have her eyes on you and Harry. I must not speak too much as I'm currently not in the country and poor Ruby looks hungry. Regarding that lead on the crystals, I've managed to track it down and I just pray to the gods it helps us.
Love,
Mum.

Whatever worried Bambi now had, doubled. Now Rose was close to finding out something about the crystal it frightened her. Having the unknown answered sent sparks of fear all around her body and all Stevie could do at that moment was pat her on the head, muttering, "poor Bambi."

With all the homework they had received with their Owls, the three of them were sick of seeing the Library, hauling themselves over book after book. Frankie had them all working on a rigours timetable, adamant they'd receive the best grades. Stevie was near pulling her hair out as this routine went on. Bambi hated it also. Barely had her and Harry spent any time together after their detentions and the only time they did speak he would be in a foul mood, leaving Bambi in quite a tight and grumpy mood.

Once Hermione - who was ahead of them in work as always, had been the one to inform Bambi of Percy Weasley letter, warning Ron of both Harry and Bambi, that had stuck a core. So, when Harry had finally approached her the next day in the hall, a smile adorned, she frowned. For once he was in a good mood, but she couldn't say the same as he told the conversation between him and Sirius.

"When we told him about the detentions he was pissed, tried to come down to Hogsmead about it but we convinced him not to. " All she did was a hum in response, pulling up her bag strap. Harry, who had finally spotted her disengagement turned, frowning. "You okay?"

"Me, I'm fine." sarcasm laced her words and he immediately caught onto it.

"Look," grabbing her hand, she stopped her from walking further, "I'm sorry we've barely spoken. It's just with everything going on and studying, it's been a lot."

"I understand that Harry." freeing her hand from his grip as her anger boiled over. "But whenever we do speak, you're either barely there or in a foul mood."

Taken aback slightly, he was lost for words at her sudden sharpness. That same anger he has felt for while began to bubble. "Well, it's not like I'm going to be all dancing around happily, while everyone I pass is whispering and no one wants to believe me!"

"You're not the only one!" Bambi had spun around on her heal, staring straight into his eyes. "Cedric and I have to deal with those whispers too and I've got to worry about Sirius and this fucking crystal!" Suddenly, the bell rang and groups began filling the corridors as classes were dismissed. A group of Ravenclaws eyed them both up and down, returning to their whispers as Bambi glared at them. Not giving him the chance, she fell into step with the crowd, leaving him behind, while a tear ran down her cheek.

Stevie had threatened Harry the entire night, while Frankie insisted they enjoyed a relaxing night after their argument. Their first argument, Bambi had thought, re-playing it through her head. She couldn't help but regret how hard she was on him. Yes, the two were both going through it all. But, as she remembered their fourth year together, awkwardly avoiding their feelings to their intimate moments, Bambi wanted nothing but to run over to his common room and engulf him in her embrace.

That morning, she was playing around with her food, head in her hand as Frankie tried to force some food down her. "Come on, Bambi" he whined, allowing his arm to flopped to the table as she once again avoided the fork.

Shaking her head, Cedric fell into onto the Hufflepuff bench, seemingly out of breath. "Have you heard about Umbridge?"

Stevie was barely audible as she spoke with a mouth full of food, "What's the cow done now?"

Cedric pulled the Daily Prophet out of his bag, which Bambi immediately took, while he scowled at Stevie, "The Ministry has appointed her a Hogwarts High Inquisitor."

"Hogwart's what now?" Frankie baffled.

After finally reading the article hurriedly, Bambi slammed the paper down, "It means she allowed to inspect our lessons and make a report on the professors." Stevie and Frankie shared a look, asking questions Bambi didn't know the answer too. Well, she might have if she wasn't staring over at the Gryffindor table, lost in a trance. Harry it seemed was too being informed of Umbridge's new role and when he rested his head into his hand, looking over the hall, his eyes fell upon her. Quickly, she looked away, feeling the tugging at her heart, begging her to look back. However, all Bambi could do was continue staring at her full plate, feeling the effects of their argument take over.