Doggy | 0.29

Doggy♛

Doggy

Weekend arrived and thankfully Bambi was released from the hospital wing.  However, she didn't enjoy having to walk around the school by muggle crutches. Frankie and Stevie had howled at her failed attempts of walking, pretty much Bambi on ice... Eventually, she grew used to them and as hoped down the cobblestone paths she was basically showing off. "I'm leaps and bounds ahead of you two now!" Accompany on her adventure into Hogsmead, Stevie and Frankie were persistent in meeting Sirius. Soon as they heard his makeshift Hufflepuff song, there was no changing their mind.

Frankie pulled his face into a scowl, catching pace within Bambi's, "Let's not forget who fell like a baby leaning to walk only a few days ago." Stevie had managed to jog slightly the rest of the gap, panting as she did. Both Frankie and Bambi gave questionable looks, but Stevie blamed it on the muffins. Like always.

"Piss off, I'm healthy as a vegetable itself." Silence, "whatever, what did Sirius say to do again?"

Bambi dug into her pocket pulling out the half chewed note, "Look out for a handsome dog?"

Stevie took the lead, "Lucky you got an expert on dog cuteness on your hand here then." Standing as if she was channeling the closest dog to her, she raced off towards a thatched house where in fact a border collie rolled in the mud. "Now this here is a cute doggy!" Bending down, she tapped the dog on its head, hesitantly, "Em - Excuse me Mr dog, have you seen a man with thick black hair that looks like her." Bambi's eyebrows were raised and they stood in silence expecting it to start speaking. Idiots.

The dog simply angled its head, rolling over for Stevie to rub itself belly. She did of course while Frankie announced, "Guess that ain't the dog we are looking for." Just as he finished, a loud bark shouted between a fallen down tree and some bushed. The border collie cowered away, running back into its home.

"That not a cute doggy" Stevie whined. Yet, something about the deep black dog had them suddenly following it through a thick bush which revealed a makeshift stone path. It snaked along a large mountain which instantly had them all groaning. The dog huffed, flapping its ears in the ears. The journey was long, which wasn't helped by the dog racing off constantly. It was as if he was showing off his strength. Defo not a cute doggy. Soon enough, a well hidden cave behind some tree appeared in front of them. The dog let out a bark, beckoning them to follow within. It was in fact deeper then anticipated, spiralling down many following caves. A bunch of logs were set around a dim fire which was near to burning out.

The dog tail wagged viscously, panting at them. They were simply in absolute shock once that said dog, quickly morphed into a ruff black hair man. Stevie had gasped, running behind Frankie while Bambi grinned. One other thing to note about her father. There will defo be talks of that soon enough.

"Not a cute doggy!" Sirius exclaimed, ruffling his clothes before sitting around the fire. Stevie face was bright as the sun itself.

As if Sirius read their mind, their shivers had him filling the fire up with more wood. The cave engulfed in orange for a moment before dimming. "Maybe if you didn't growl you could be a cute dog." Bambi laughed as they all crouched over the log benches.

Sirius was grinning,his hands rested in a ball out in front of him. "Had to get your attention somehow." He turned, "you two must be Stevie and Frankie? Heard much about you of course."

Frankie blushed slightly, while Stevie clearly picking up her guts retorted, "and you are the Hufflepuff new song writer I hope."

There was a boyish grin that graced Sirius mouth, "I like these two,"

It was relief to Bambi that her friends and father got along instantly. She should have expected Sirius and Stevie had close banter to one enough. Matter of a fact, they joked the whole time they discussed life. Sirius wanted to know everything about them and since they've become to no Bambi. It was heart warming to watch had dad be so intensive into her life. More so, it was an absolute joy not to speak upon the royal stuff. Frankie was just finishing his story about the cake story in first year when voice echoed down the path. Immediately Bambi heart was in her throat, pushing Sirius down one the many dark caves. Yet, he simply didn't move, grabbing her shoulder with a sneaky smile.

Instead of being in her mouth, her heart dropped right through her arse once Harry, Hermione and Ron sneaked in, smiling dropping at the sight of them. It was an awkward standoff, Bambi and the others attempting to hide Sirius while they stood eyes wide. Sirius's chuckling had them all breaking intense stares rounding upon him as he stepped into the middle, "Now I thought you were all friends?"

Never in her life had Bambi been more confused. They were done for. Harry had just caught who he thought killed his parents. How she would recover form this she didn't know. She didn't want him to find out like this. But, Sirius spoke tot hem both as if he knew them. It then wondered across their mind. Why were they up here?

"Harry I'd like you to meet Bambi," the joy in the man eyes was overflowing. "My daughter." He turned pulling Bambi to his side. "Bambi, meet Harry - My Godson."

Stunned was an understatement. They were all staring mouths a wide with silence trickling in between. Harry knew? Bambi questions raced through her mind. He knew that Sirius was innocent then. Did he know about her? She wasn't sure how she would feel if the later question was true. Yet, by the look on Harry's face was answer enough. He stuttered, darting his eyes between them, "Daughter? You - you never said you had a daughter?" It was enough confusion and knowledge Bambi brain could handle for a month alone.

Hermione had grinned once Sirius edged towards her bag and pulled out a roasted chicken leg. They couldn't describe him anything other than a dog as he waffled it down himself. "Never asked." His shrug was playful enough that tension ease within the room. "Now I know you're both friends because Harry's spoke about you in his letters" smirk had the two blushing very red. Extremely for a matter of fact. Stevie had point it out laughing.

Bambi had wanted to tell Harry everything. It simply had just been she wasn't allowed excessive visitors when in the hospital wing. Once Harry was allowed on for a few minutes and she didn't think time was the best. Barely out of the hospital she merely didn't have the opportunity barely able to walk to her own dorm. Sirius looked at her, a sense of understanding within his stare. She knew what he referred to. So, with a very deep sigh, she explained for the hundredth time... everything.

It was simple common knowledge that the trio would be baffled as Bambi told her story. It was in facts, Harry understanding that shocked her. Nodding along, they all listened closely, not interrupting her once. Making it easy she supposed. Their expression were simply one of confusion yet calm. The announcement of the royal would have tipped the boat in her mind, but nothing. Hermione had chimed in once she was finished, her face lightening up as she pieced it all together. "That explains why one time I wanted to look into the Royal family the librarian has banned me for a week!"

A chucked response was all she could give. Instead, her eyes lingered on Harry after Ron and Hermione accepted it all. His head was ducked down, processing. Slowly lifting up his responses was straight to the point. "Sirius and Rose are your real parents?"
A nod. "Your a princess now?' Nod. "Crystal is very magical?" A final nod. "How's your head after coming to turns with that"

It was the joked that settled Bambi nerves. "Very sore indeed."