Love | 0.27

Love♛

Love

Truthfully, Bambi knew a massive migraine would occur later that night, due to all this new and thrilling information. Already, it was now lightly buzzing at the words of her... mother. It was weird to say the least. Referring to this woman as what she suppose would be mother. It was take her awhile she supposed until it rolled of the tongue naturally... as would Princess. That had been the most shocking chapter of Rose's tale. She - Bambi, was the long lost Princess of Magic to the ancient Royal family of Godric Gryffindor; yet as a Hufflepuff. She felt sick at the thought of replaying any of the scenes Rose shared. However, she was sure she was just on the verge when walked in Sirius Black - her father.

His chesty was heavily heaving up and down as his mouth opened wide, eyes grey like a dazzling diamond. Sure enough, Bambi was sick. Spilling into - the lucky enough, bucket to her side, Rose immediately rushing forward, pulling her hair backwards. She could sense Sirius had stepped forward but uncertainty rendering in his mind. A slight rush of saddness pooled over her, as if Bambi wanted his help - a father's comfort she had yearned from him for years. But she knew, that there would need to be time before either knew what the other wanted... needed. Yet she was prepared for it, all of it.

Apologies while wiping at her mouth, Sirius worried expression had her fall of warmth. Rose had nodded, patting the seat beside Bambi's bed. It was as if a dog was meeting a new puppy for the first time. The seat groaned under Sirius weight, causing Rose to scoff at the end of the bed. "Eating a bit much there huh?" It was a small joke, but one that certainly broke the ice, leaving the two to smile with a slight chuckle.

They stared once more. The look in Sirius eyes could only be describe as a yearning, awe and love. Bambi could sense that Sirius was in fear of how this whole ordeal would go. Only just learning off him had not allowed her the chance to absorb anything. He wasn't even aware she believed him. Yet, as Bambi watched the man in front of her - near identical to herself, fiddle with his thumbs and trying to come up with anything to say, she knew that everything was true. Heck, she thought, no evil man of such accusations could be nervous around a mere girl like herself. So, she smiled, reaching out to grab his hand, with his eyes jumping up with worry, "I believe you by the way." Sirius face was falling, the sudden realisation of his emotions hitting him, "Instantly I had realised that you were telling me the truth. I promise you I will do whatever I then can to free you."

So their Sirius sat, his rugged hair flowing of his shoulder as he sniffled back a tear. Leaning within his chair, clutching tightly to her hand within his chest, she was sure she could feel his rapid heart. At first, he opened his mouth, yet nothing came out. A tear  then fell as he once again his mouth opened. "I am already free enough." He reached out to grab Roses outstretched hand, closing his eyes. "Years we have waited for this moment and here we are. I am free to love my family once again."