Gossip | 0.20

Gossip ♛

Gossip

Harry and Bambi walked to Dumbledore office, occasionally glancing at the other and sheepishly smiling. Their was little conversation which Bambi was grateful for, she needed to wrap her head around everything. The only thing they talked about was the scene of the red glow. Bambi explained it was a new turn of events... that worried her. Dumbledore was intrigued to hear that once again red was shooting out the crystal. However, he still couldn't draw up any conclusions, admitting he had people looking into it. It exhausted her. The true impact of the crystal was yet to show, but she felt that soon enough it would all come crashing upon them. Dismissing them, Harry walked Bambi back to her common room. He could tell she was exhausted, sympathy radiating off his. The kiss the two had shared was amazing, but also left them both in a new state of mind. Confused.

Reaching the corridor by the Hufflepuff common room, Harry paused, "Bambi." She turned, her dress flowing. "Tonight, I'm sorry it was ruined. You looked beautiful, really."

Blushing had returned. The night had been full of twists and turns. "My night wasn't ruined" Smiling, Harry knew exactly what she referred too. Soon enough, it came apparent that they would have to say goodbye, but how was they suppose too. Panic rushed through her. Was she meant to kiss him again? Wave? They stared, avoid the others gaze. Hug? Yes, she thought. She walked closer to him and he stuttered to open his arms. Reaching in the wave of awkwardness washed though them. It was uncomfortable. Rushing their byes, Bambi turned racing into the common before sprinting into her dorm.

That night the two returned to their bed. Grins gracing them as they slept.

Bambi was happy to find out in first year that their dorms would be in the basement of the castle. No morning light would be able to creep thought, disturbing her sleep. How naive she was. Instead, she had her own personal alarm clock in the form of Stevie and a pillow. That morning, Bambi was awaken by just that. She yelled out, trashing her hands over the pillow, before staring at a very annoyed alarm clock. "Where was you! You left me with Cedric knowing damn well I wouldn't be able to talk to him alone."

Groggily, Bambi sat up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. It took her a moment to gather the information needed before Stevie demanded her to speak. "I was with Harry." Stevie eyebrows rose. "We - er, were talking about the night and his date. That was when we - er"

"You what?"

Couldn't she connect the dot's? Smiling she replied. "We kissed"

Stunned. Taken a back. Shock. It all ran across Stevie's face. After a couple of moments, she began shaking her, asking - demanding her to spill the beans. That when Bambi explained. How Harry had spotted her crying alone, admitting he had wanted to go to the ball with her, to then the kiss which still shook her, ending with the red glow. Stevie listened carefully, her facial expression doing the talking. By the end, Stevie was grinning ear to ear, dancing around the dorm. She did that for a while, before dragging Bambi down the stairs where Cedric and Frankie sat.