0.42 | ANGER

The light illuminated the trio faces as they stepped into the Great Hall

The light illuminated the trio faces as they stepped into the Great Hall. Candlelight blesses their fragile and cold bodies with the warmth they oh so desired. Yellow and Black welcomed Bambi with welcoming arms, and she felt - for the first time in a while, a sense of normality. Cedric, who had saved them a seat, grinned up at Stevie and Frankie, congratulating them before sitting down. None of them failed to notice a wince of pain as he sunk back down.

"Have you heard," Cedric attempted to distract them, "Hagrid not here this year."

"Mum says he's on a mission for Dumbledore," Bambi replied in hush tones as many of their peers stared down the table.

Stevie, whose eyes had lingered on Cedric longer than the others, pointed to the teacher's table, "who's that?" Following her trail, Bambi's eyes landed on an awfully bright shade of pink women, who was merrily looking around.

"Shit," she mumbled, memory falling into place, "that's Umbridge. She works at the Ministry. That bitch told me if I knew any better I'd break up with Harry." They look stunned as she finished.

Feeling a tap at her shoulder, Bambi turned and spied each triplet staring her down. Intimidating her slightly at their new profound height. What was Alex and Elliot feeding them? Their usual grins of mischief were nowhere in sight and that sent a deep pit of worry down her. "You three okay?"

Luke, who's honey hair was all ragged and messy, spoke first, "Mum or dad didn't get the chance to tell you didn't they?"

"Tell me what?" Her eyes darted frantically between them. Aria who face saddening hid behind Leo.

"Billy argued with them the day we returned from dinner at yours." He paused, reasoning with himself. "The other day we - er - got a letter and- er -"

Once his words got stuck, Leo stepped up, "Billy wants nothing to do with us anymore." Bambi's eyes widened. Confusion struck her likes brick.

Yet, before she could even question further, Aria soft and gentle voice cracked, "and he's engaged to that Cow, Lara!"

For the first time since she stepped into Hogwarts, Bambi refused to barely eat anything. After hearing the news of her older brother, her mind was in a whirlpool of pain. How had this happened? According to the triplets, he had been distancing himself from them and even refused to visit over the Christmas just last. One thing she noted was that they all had a feeling Lara was behind it.

Bambi's mind did not ease one bit with the announcement that Professor Umbridge was now their new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. The little speech she provided proved just as Bambi guessed, the Ministry was interfering with Hogwarts.

Stevie and Frankie who had been as pissed as Bambi had, seemed merry once they heard Hufflepuff was the new it house, thanks to her fame. Everyone wanted to be in the Royal house.

Seem to be lost in her own thought, she barely noticed the shuffling of feet as Dumbledore dismissed them all. Turning to Stevie and Frankie expectedly, she remembers there prefects duty to guide the new first years. Stevie's protests were heard as Frankie dragged her away. Cedric who had run off to find his friends, briefly said his goodbyes and Bambi was all alone.

Grabbing her bag, she sighed going to follow the crowd of Hufflepuff back to the warm and comforting common room. However, a raven-haired boy stopped her with a grin. "Want me to walk with you?"

Smiling to herself, Bambi felt her cheeks glowing as she nodded, walking side by side with the boy. Harry who began talking about Umbridge, questioned her opinion on it all and Bambi was happy he didn't ask about the triplets news. As they walked, the whispers and stares continued as the passed by the Great hall and they were stopped by Seamus and Dean.

Bambi had near walked straight into them if it wasn't for Harry quickness, pulling her by the arm. Looking up, she spotted Dean with a nervous glance and Seamus... well something was bothering him clearly. Harry knew it too. "Hello," Bambi stated, confused at their abruptness. "Good holiday?"

"Yeah it was okay," Dean chocked, staring nervously at Seamus and Harry. "Better than Seamus's anyways, he was just telling me."

"Why, what happened, Seamus?" Neville asked as he and Aurora came to stand by them.

Seamus did not answer straight away but bunched his hands into a fist. Bambi went to latch onto Harry's arm. "Me mam didn't want me to come back."

"Why?" Harry stated a sharpness in his tone that shocked her.

Seamus breathed out heavily, turning to both Bambi and Harry as he spoke, "I suppose... because of you two."

Stunned with no words, Bambi took a step back, attempting to pull Harry with her, but he pushed her nudge away. "What do you mean? What has she been reading the Daily Prophet? Believes it does she and thinks I'm a liar."

"Not just you," he pointed at Bambi with hate, "her and Diggory too."

Harry had gone to speak, his own fist wrapping into a ball, but Bambi stepped back up to his level. "What and I magically brought Cedric alive after nothing happened? Get a grip of yourself." Her hand latched onto Harry, and she went to spin on her heal, racing down the hallways, but Seamus mumbled.

"Fucking bitch, thinks she so highly now she a princess." If Harry and Neville had not been so fast, Bambi outstretched hands would have been ripping at Seamus's hair. They pulled at her waist, dragging her back as she reached for the boy who had jumped back at her attempt.

Letting go of her, Harry allowed Aurora and Neville to hold her back as he walked back up to Seamus. "Look why don't you go read the Daily Prophet like your idiot of a mother does!"

"Don't you have a go at my mother!" Seamus snapped.

"I'll have a go at anyone who calls any of us a liar," Harry remarked and with that, he stomped past Seamus, pushing his arm and hurried up the stairs. Now being released from Neville and Aurora surprisingly strong grip, she raced after him, calling his name. Once they rounded the corner, she finally reached him, grabbing at his hand before he drew it back, turning to her with sharpness. "Just leave me alone, Bambi!"

Completely stunned, she backed away, eyes widening and mouth ajar. Harry simply gave her one look, breathing heavily before he raced up the remaining stairs and out of her sight. Bambi, who waited until she was alone in the hallway, let a single teardrop.

Once Bambi finally arrived back into her dorms, Stevie was sprawled across her bed waiting for her. She looked exhausted, but eyes widened when she spotted Bambi's frown. She had not allowed any more than a single tear to drop until she picked herself back up after Harry yells. That didn't stop her mind from wandering and overthinking the situation. "What happened?"

Slumping down onto her own bed, Bambi pulled at her tie, loosening her collar, "Harry, he - I don't know, he's being such a moody git recently. Seamus pulled us over, complaining about not believing it all and Harry just snapped, yelling at me after I tried to help him."

"He yelled at you," the bed dropped as Stevie fell next to her.

"I went to grab his hand to calm him and he wouldn't even touch me." Nearly, she thought, nearly had had voice trembled.

"I'll kill him if you want," Stevie stated with no emotion. "Quick, painful, you take your pick."

Thankfully, she laughed, turning to the girl with a grateful smile. "It's fine, I'll talk to him tomorrow. We have bigger problems."

"What?"

"Cho Chang fancies Harry."