Blood | 0.25

Blood♛

Blood

Blood trickled down her forehead as the wall she passed turned into sudden blurs. Legs were as useless to her now than before she was attacked, they simply caved in at every step. So, Harry choose to ease her weight onto himself, as if he was carrying her. Around his neck, her arms were frail and frozen, loosely latching on as they raced into the Grand staircase. The journey upstairs proved difficult, as Bambi eyes fluttered shut and He struggled to her at least awake. Throbbing, her head felt as if was being banged against a brick wall when Harry yelled out. It was all a blur until Harry barged through the large oak doors, revealing Professor Sprout, Snape, Moody and McGonagall standing alongside Dumbledore. Madame Pomfrey had met them along the way to much of her knowledge and immediately rushed her to one of the many hospital beds.

Harry P.O.V

Harry settled her down as gently as he could, while the teachers crowded around, troubled expressions. Professor Snape's cloak breathed against the wind as he stopped at Harry's side, attempting to push him away, "Move boy." Yet, Harry didn't move, reaching out to grab ahold of her hand; it was ice at the touch. Pomfrey immediately gave all sorts of healing essentials to her, stating she was lucky to be alive. That didn't rest well in Harry's mind. McGonagall had turned, resting a reassuring hand on his back as they watch Pomfrey announce one of many broken bones.

"She should be dead," Promfrey exclaimed, confused as the others, "this girl has sustained live threatening injuries but merely escaped with a worse of all broken leg." Backing away, it was clear she had done all she could do. Yet, Harry felt a wave of relief wash over him. She would survive, barely. It was him who watched as Bambi eyes fell as soon as he reached her, only regaining consciousness every so often. Now, finally, she looked in peace thanks to a relieving medicine Pomfrey gave immediately.

McGonagall sigh of relief matched the others as she gently guided Harry to the end of the bed. Professor Sprout cheeks were stained red, a torn tissue within her hands. Dumbledore eyes were fixed upon the bed as Promfrey quietly whispering any remaining information. Snape however, had grabbed onto the necklace laid upon the table, waving in delicately to his visual.

"Stop!" Harry cried out, a remaining tear fell at last. Moody had sure enough grabbed him before he could reach Snape,  "That's Bambi's!"

Snape eyes burned into Harry own soul, before he turned to Dumbledore the same fire in his eyes, "Where did she get this?" It was as if their was venom in his words.

Dumbledore eyes held a flicker of nerves before replying his voice low with no amount of emotion, "Rose."

"She wouldn't." Snape hissed, alerting all those around them to the conversation. Professor Sprout sniffled mutes as they watch Snape, scrunch his fists around the silver wiring. "Rose wouldn't give her something as dark as this!" Silence filled the room. Only breaking once the moans of Bambi stirring alerted them all. Harry had rushed to her side, grabbing her hand and Pomfrey gentle eased her back to conscious.

It was no mere exaggeration when Bambi complained every inch of her body ached. Moving had just turned it ten times worse so she resorted to laying perfectly still as if a whole body cast. No the only thing that was in a cast was her leg, throbbing the worst of all the pain. Immediately, her eyes had hurt to the new brighter light from her once location, the forbidden forest. A wave of memory rushed over, pounding at her mind at every excruciating turn. A flash of deep purple had her crying out in pain.

Pomfrey, had thougfhrly checked her over as soon as her screams echoed. Alarming them all too the pain the girl had gone through. It pained Harry like daggers to the heart. Eventually, her screams calmed and she was able to finally observe to the room. Bambi eyes raced other to her right, where Harry stood tenderly holding her frail arm to his chest. It warmed her install, rushing to her toes. A small smile graced her extremely pale face while she weakly wiped a tear off his cheek.

"Miss Winters," Pomfery edged into her vision "How are you feeling?" That was when she finally noticed all the eyes staring right at her. Uneasily, she turned to where Snape stood clutching the very necklace of her, tight in his hands. Another memory flashed in her mind, leaving a tiny hint of pain that she was able to bear through. "That -" Fuck, her voice was so hoarse and rasping as she spoke. Barely even audible, she swallowed, sitting up despite the pain. "That- that crystal," they all turned, Snape eyes emotionless, "I think I - I know what what it does."

Dumbeldore stood next to Snape, a look of reassuring rested upon his eyes. She continued, regaining the strength to speak, "It glows red when it knows -" Her eyes darted to Moody who clung to his staff, a word not utter, "I might be in danger" It was then he avoided her eye contact, grunting as he turned.

Dumbledore sat at the end of her bed with such gentlest it did not cause her any pain, "Yes, I suspect also after the attack. Severus, would you mind confirming our suspicion that such ancient magic exists"

Mere a demand nor question it seemed as stiffly, snap waved his wand, holding the crystal in thin air. No one raised a noise as the crystal turned, revealing a small, blue glow, dimmer than the others. Snape's voice was then ice cold when he returned the necklace to the table, "It seems, such ancient magic does exist but not of those I can Decipher as of yet. Rose would still not ensure such dangers could be presented to a mere child!'

Mouth agape, Bambi turned to Dumbledore reluctantly staring at Snape. A silence conversation almost happening between them for a second. "I would like to speak to Miss Winters alone." Dumbledore stood, resting his folded hands against himself. Turning to a nearby portrait, a small child simply playing with a bunch of wooden blocks stood to Dumbledore voice, "Please could you inform Miss - Black to accompany me and her daughter in the hospital wing. I shall expect she is still residing in my office."

Bambi mind was a rush of pain as all her thoughts dashed across. Her mother was here. Her mother was coming to see her. Sweat began building up in her hands which not went unnoticed by Harry remaining touch. Squeezing her hand on final time, a look of sympathy across his face, he followed Professor Moody, Sprout, Snape and Pomfrey out the room. Bambi Heart was in her mouth as McGonagall turned, before exciting, "Should -" a swift look to Bambi, "Mr Black be noticed too?"

Hesitance arose in Dumbledore face, but one look at Bambi pleading and confused expression had him replying, "Yes, but ensure he does not risk his cover."

Bambi was sure she was near to faint as emotions, thoughts and countless of feelings nipped at every part of her. Everything that had happened within the hour had scared her more so then ever, but what sent chills along her arms more was the fact that today, she would be meeting her parents. And that was when he blood chilled, hearing a small, yet powerful voice rushing across the halls. A knock at the door had her head bounding to her heart beat. Every Step Dumbledore took felt like hours. But, as he finally reached the door, opening it Bambi heart lurched. Then in walked Rose Black.