0.46 | ARMY

Whispers that followed Bambi now spoke about her argument with Harry

Whispers that followed Bambi now spoke about her argument with Harry. The only exchange the two had made was in their lessons and at the Great hall when the two would meet the others longing gaze. Frankie and Stevie had neared pushed her towards him at one point, but she refused. Simply, Bambi wouldn't know what to say and feared she would only make things worse.

Regretting her distance, even more, she was forced to learn of Hermione teaching plan from Frankie. "So, he's agreed to teach us then?" She questioned as they entered the Library.

Frankie grabbed his notepad out of his bag, finally able to enjoy their night off and return to his designs. He was colouring in a part of a skirt, while Bambi looked over, "That's a nice skirt, are you going to make that one?"

"Yh, I'm hoping to get some fabric on the trip to Hogsmead this weekend. Speaking of which, its where the meeting is. Are you going to come?" Despite their argument, Bambi truly believed in what Harry was doing and she supported him. Of course, she was going. Before she could even reply, a pair of books fell to their side and they watched as Ron and Harry swore, behind the corner.

Frankie smirked, nudging her as Harry eyed peered over, saddening as she looked away. He gave her another hard push, causing her to sigh and glare at him before she stood up. Harry's eyes were wide as Bambi walked over arms over her chest and he tried to act as casual as possible. Ron had already run off leaving the two in the very tight space between books.

There was a silence as Bambi felt the pressure of the space create an atmosphere she wasn't prepared for. Almost feeling his body heat radiating to hers, she looked at Harry as she spoke.

"I'm sorry," he was doing his best to avoid her gaze, palms sweating as he did. "For everything. The yelling, ignoring you and the way I have been. It's just - promises me you won't laugh." She nodded, eyes forming into concern, "It's like... ever since that night of the third task, its as if someone has taken over me and I just -" he ran a hand through his hair shakily, but he felt her fingers entwines with his. "I just constantly feel angry. Like someone is beckoning me to be this way."

"What, someone telling you to be like this?" Her eyebrows knitted together.

"No, it's like they say things and it makes me angry. Like the other day, it told me that you were not understanding and focused on yourself -" he stopped hastily as he watched her head dip down, "No, no, no. I know you are not any of that. Trust me, Bambi." Cupping her face in his hands, her glazed eyes rose to his. "You are my lifeline right now."

A grin had graced her face and she knew his words had sunk deep into her, sending a rush of butterflies over. This was the Harry she missed. The Harry that awkwardly acted with her to then sharing an intimate moment. "Just promise me one thing,"

"What?"

"You tell that voice to shut the fuck up once and a while, and start letting all of us help." He nodded, leaning down and kissing her with much eagerness and they both smiled.