0.44 | SCAR

Whispers of Harry shouting match with Umbridge had travelled across the school within minutes of them all exciting the class

Whispers of Harry shouting match with Umbridge had travelled across the school within minutes of them all exciting the class. Bambi and Cedric's names were dragged through the dirty also and it was why she was hurrying to the Library. Walking in, the many tables and desks were deserted, apart from one.

Tugged away in a far corner was Cedric, engrossed in a book. Smiling up her as she sat down in front of him, Bambi sighed. "Taking it you're here for the same reason." Her bag fell to the ground with a thud.

"Hiding? Then yes." His skin was paler and the bags under his eyes were starting to turn a dark shade of purple. "It's just -" pausing, he ran a hand through his hair. "I can't understand why no one believes us. I mean, Dumbledore told the whole school and they believed him then." There was pain laced within his words.

"I don't think anyone ever believed him," picking up her book and parchment out her bag, Cedric frowned. "I mean, everyone was in a state of panic and now they've had time to think it over... and well."

Cedric didn't respond, head dipping down. Bambi felt a tug at her heart as the boy she had known since eleven slowly crumpled in front of her. Resting her hand upon his, their eyes met. "We'll be okay." A weak smile graced him.

The next day, the mist had settled across the ground surrounding the school, and Bambi woke up full of dread. Lessons had dragged on terrible and at five to five, she walked up the long staircase to Umbridge's office.

Harry was standing to the side of the door, waiting for her as she finally arrived. There was annoyance all across him but was quickly vanished when he spotted her. Smiling only sent a small blush down her cheeks, remembering the kiss they shared. "You ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." Walking in together, they were illuminated by the bright pink walls and furnishing. Hanging upon the walls were delicate plate, each designed with a kitten of sorts. Bambi could have vomited.

"Good evening, Mr Potter and Mrs Winters." Umbridge was close to blending into the wall with her frilly pink cloak. Neither said anything, spotting two separate tables dressed in lace. Sitting down, a piece of blank parchment waited for them.

"Now, you are both going to be doing some lines for me today." Bambi bent down to her bag but was stopped, "no, not with your quill. You're going to be using a rather special one of mine. Here you are." Bambi and Harry shared a confused look while Umbridge held a smirk.

Walking over to Harry first, she passed him a thin black quill, "I want you to write 'I must not tell lies,'" she watched as Harry's fist clenched.

"How many times?"

Umbridge titled her head, "Oh, as long as it takes for the message to sink in." With a sinister grin,

She turned to Bambi. "You," as she went to grab the quill, Umbridge held onto it. " will write, 'Princesses are not superior.'" Feeling her throat dry out, her eyes burned into Umbridge's own as she snapped the quill out of her hands.

"How am I meant to do that with no ink." Every word filled with venom.

She turned with a laugh, "Oh, you won't need ink." Sharing another look, Bambi shrugged diving down to the parchment, allowing the quill to flow across. There was a few moments of silence until suddenly, pain rendered across the back of her hand and she gasped. Turning her palm over, the words "Princesses are not superior," drew red blood.

Harry own hand was scabbing over and he became alerted to Bambi when her gasp interrupted. Watching as her blood dripped onto the page as she continued to write, anger boiled within. Yet, he was pinned to his seat by Umbridge stare and as Harry continued to write, his eyes flickered to her every once in a while.

Darkness had fallen outside Umbridge'swindow and Bambi"s hand was screaming with pain. Each sentence she wrote, the pain etched to her hand grew deeper. It took all of her effort to not scream out once it tore at the scab that had formed. Her head was pounding and she was once relieved when Umbridge called both her and Harry up to her desk.

Harry's fists were tight and his blood dripped down, but his eyes were upon hers, jaw clenching. Taking Bambi hand in her own, Umbridge's tutted. "I don't think I've made much of an impression yet. Well, we'll have to try again tomorrow."

Leaving the office without a word, the two of them race down the corridor, turning around the corner with a sharpness. Harry's hand were immediately clutching her own, staring intently down at them. "Are you okay?"

"Harry," she wrapped her fingers around his own, drawing his eyes upwards, "I'm fine."

"You're not fine, Bambi?" There was temper flaring within him. "She shouldn't have done that."

The way that Harry clutched her hand ever so gently, concern wearing him down, sent a sense of gratefulness down her. "She did the same to you." Harry tried to ignore her attempted stare now. "I'm angry too, but we just have to deal with it." There was silence as he ran a gentle finger over her scar before he nodded.

"We can't tell anyone." Bambi nodded in response. She could imagine Stevie and Frankie's reactions and it wasn't pleasant. "We are also getting you a pair of gloves. Maybe that will help."

"Quit worrying," she grinned, walking with him down the corridor.

"I'll always worry."

The next day, Harry had made Hermione knit Bambi some gloves preparing them for their next detention with Umbridge. As they walked in, Umbridge grinned at the sight and the moment, she knew Harry's plan had failed. All he could do was gentle comfort her after, running a hand over the scar that formed.

It was coming closer and close until the two would receive their final detention and Bambi was sat in the great hall, staring at the words. Princesses are not superior. Her heart swelled and she felt more and more attacked by Umbridge words as she read them over and over. Suddenly, the hall began filling with owls and Stevie and Frankie plopped down next to her. Quickly covering her hand, Bambi reached for the two fallen letters Ruby dropped, grinning at Rose's familiar writing, but then frowning at Billy's.

Stevie and Frankie were entirely clueless, allowing her to open Billy's letter first, anxiety forming. He words were not long, stating his anger at the Winters for not understanding his relationship and proposal to Lara. Bambi could fully understand where her family came from, so when she wrote back, she told him as it was. Plain and clear, Billy had made a mistake. Pain fully render within her, placing the letter to the side. It was as if a part of her was snapping away into the wind.

Startling her from her thoughts, Frankie yelled at Stevie for kicking him, turning to her for help. She was quick to return a smile, shaking her head while she opened Rose's letter. Finding out that Rose had possible leads onto her powers, sent waves of sparks around and she frantically displayed it to the two in front. Their eyes were wide, grinning and at last Bambi felt a sense of hope.

Once Bambi and Harry reached Umbridge's office for what they hope would be the last, Harry turned to her, grabbing her scabbed up hand. Narrowing her eyes in confusion, she watched as he placed a gentle kiss to the word that sunk deep. "You ready?"

Shaking her head with a blush rising to her cheek, they entered. As Bambi wrote the words over and over again, the cut opened once more, drops of blood falling onto the table. Attempting to hide her pain for Umbridge satisfaction and Harry temper, she bit inside of her cheeks, praying to Merlin. "Let's see if you've gotten the message now, shall we" Umbridge voice was soft as she walked her way over to the two.

Checking Harry first, Bambi felt a rush of anger as she gripped at his arm rather aggressively. A couple more minutes, she thought. Then she could return the favour Harry gave her before they entered. Her mind was completely shut off as Harry hissed in pain, clutching to his scar. Yet, as Bambi's eyes darted between him, they returned onto the crystal that burned inside of her pocket. Admitting a purple glow.