0.04 | HERBOLOGY

Sleep was not only loved by Bambi, but also Stevie

Sleep was not only loved by Bambi, but also Stevie. Yet, they loved it so much that it led them in some very difficult moments. Such as this one. Aurora and Susan had been for the past hour trying to wake the two, but as time ticked they began hitting them both with pillows, startling them awake.

Late, as usual, they hurried over to their trunks. "We need to stop doing this," Bambi yelled as she threw on her grey jumper and Stevie hopped around with one leg in her tights. Despite the task, they were ready in record time, even with Stevie running back up to changed her tights after Frankie informed her they were back to front.

As than ran to the Great hall they neared fell into Cedric who was leaning against the wall. Grinning at them, he threw two red apples at the girls and passed Frankie a bowl of porridge, his absolute favourite.

Frankie had beamed at him as Cedric handed them their timetables. "Herbology first with the Gryffindor's. Should be fine." Bambi commented after going through each subject. She was quite shocked to see most of her classes were joined with the Gryffindors rather than the Ravenclaws. Maybe the school changed their way after realizing Gryffindor and Slytherin mix was an outbreak of war waiting to happen. 

"Oh no," Cedric breathed causing them all to turn to him while backing he backed away. "well I didn't get to reading Bamb's before you got here, but I did read Frankie and Stevie's anddddd." Stevie snatched the paper out of his hands rather harshly. They watched as her eyes scanned across like a race and with each passing second, Cedric seemed to move further away.

"WHAT!" Her yells caused people to stare over them and Frankie frantically hushed her.

Stepping back herself, she reached Cedric level, whispering  "Are you going to tell us what she's about to go crazy over?"

Cedric's eyes did not leave Stevie as he replied, "Unlike you and Frankie, Stevie doesn't have Herbology first, but Divination with the Slytherins.

Eyes wide and pulling her lips together, she jumped behind Cedric as did Frankie as he whispered hurriedly, "Who going to tell her!"

"Oh look!" Cedric yelled and pointed towards the courtyard door where a glimpse of black hair swayed away. "There's Cho. Gotta go!"

They shook their head as Frankie groaned,  "Great, leave us to deal with the Mad hatter." Bambi walked over to Stevie who was glaring at the wall and kicking it. "Stevie" she grabbed her shoulders, turning her around effortlessly, "Divination is that way."

"Divination?" Stevie questioned, turning around to Bambi with a puppy dog-like eyes.

"Yes."

"On my own?"

Frankie ducked his head out from behind Bambi, "Yes."

"With the Slytherins ?"

"Yes, Stevie. They're not that bad you know." Bambi stepped away, revealing Frankie.