Rose | 0.26

Rose♛Rose P

Rose

Rose P.O.V

Fourteen years. Fourteen years had taken the living soul out of Rose's life... kept it, and dangled it in-front of her. Bait. The devil was toying with her, tugging on her with invisible strings. He enjoyed it. Watching her suffer. Losing her one and only soul mate and their beautiful daughter had been the mere beginning. Hearing of the torture Sirius suffered, to watching from afar her daughter grow. There was only so much pain one could cope with.

Life as she knew it, was ending. Slowly at that. Dumbledore advised constantly against any form of contact to either of her beloved. But that had all changed. The moment Sirius was free from the dark walls of Azkaban, a small - very small, spark ignited within. Only growing from when she finally reunited with her lover and the news of their daughter finally being accepted by Dumbledore.

So it was, as she walked down a long dim corridor, Rose's Heart was being tugged upon. Nerves spilled across her body as the moment she had so anticipated laid only feat away. Her steps were haste and her breath rigid when finally, only oak stood before. One final breath was all she took before laying her palm against the oak, and pushing.

Eyes that could only resemble her own could be seen staring right back at her. Rose's heart was beating ever so loudly, she was sure they could hear. There she sat, almost vulnerable at the sight of her delicately sat in the hospital bed, drained of all colour. Legs growing weak, she whimpered, every so lightly, she whimpered, mouth pursing. Tears brimmed in her eyes, falling at each passing second. Barely noticing Dumbledore's inaudible leave, the soft shutting of the door behind, had her alive. Blinking as if it was all just a dream. Yet is was not. "Bambi" her voice cracked.

Panic, fear, worry all consumed her as she reached, arms out to Bambi. How would she expect the girl to simply fall straight into her arm. The fragile girl expressed nothing but tears streaming down her face. Ready to face the painful rejection, she went to stand up, but at the very moment, Bambi threw herself up and into her body with a slam. Their cries merged together as Rose stroked the thick curly hair she so longed to touch. Hysterics the two was in not wanting to pull back. But, Rose had to see more, analyse her face before she was lost once more.

Gently, her palms gazed at Bambi's cheeks, adore in her eyes. "You - you are beautiful." A weak mighty smile emerged which gratefully Bambi replicated. "You are so beautiful - perfect, just how I imagine you." The two of them sat back into the bed, Rose being ever so cautions.

A small laugh came from them both as they sat in mere silence taking each other in. Rose's hand held to Bambi as she finally was able to speak, face to face with her daughter, "I would never imagine meeting like this," nudging her eyes over the cast on her leg.

"Sorry about that" Bambi laughed, shying away into a thick curl. Again, it hit Rose like a brick as to why she was here right now. As soon as she was told about the attack, pure fiery rage consumed her. As of now, it would have easily taken over at the thought again but she thought best not to pry. Enjoying what she had.