Fallen | 0.09

Fallen♛

Fallen

"LOOK AT THEM," Stevie growled watching the sea of girl's crowd around Cedric, "looking at him as if he was sort of God." Some of them were even asking for his autograph.

Frankie turned to her, a pure confused look, "don't you feel the same?" Stevie began stutter around her word before slamming her face into her hands. The four of them were meant to be having breakfast together. Yet it seemed Cedric was getting more attention ever since he was named champion. This resulted in them not see much of him often... alone at least. Bambi didn't mind and knew Cedric couldn't really control his schedule right now. Soon enough the papers and 'fans' would die down and Cedric would be somewhat free from the moment. However, Stevie had trouble being patient with Cedric ... and all the girls for that matter too.

It also seemed one other girl in the school seemed murderous over Cedric 'fangirls'. Cho Chang had Cedric wrapped around her fingers with one look and for other girls to think they could try and unwind that sent nerves of blood-thirst down her spine. Even Stevie had to admit that she and Cho should team up to kill every girl. Bambi had tried to explain her view on the situation, but Stevie was having none of it. Shockingly, the girl had even pushed away her plate of food the previous night at the slight of one girl pushing herself up against Cedric. Bambi nor Frankie had no chance settling the girl.

Although, it did seem one thing distracted Stevie enough to not plot her murders, and that was plotting Harry Potters one instead. Since the night of the champion choosing, every single Hufflepuff hated Harry for taking Hufflepuff moment of glory. Bambi was ashamed of her own house and some of her friends for forgetting what being a Hufflepuff really meant and that was being fair and kind.

Her disappointment only grey after fellow Hufflepuff, Ernie Macmillan, walked over to the three of them with a small box in his hands, "Ladies and gents," he greeted while setting the box on the table and grinning. Her eyebrows frowned at the box, what was Ernie was up to. Frankie curiosity got the better of him, with him leaning over the table trying to peak in. However,  Stevie had swung her head round lazily and looked at Ernie with bored looked, "piss off."

"Langue Stevie," he tutted, "I've got something that may interest you."

Stevie huffed and glared at the boy, already fed up with him, "If a knife is in that box that allows me to stab you away from my presence then enlighten me,"

While Stevie was threatening Ernie, Bambi was busy digging her hand into the box after pure curiosity had taken over her like Frankie. When she pulled her hand out along with a circle badge she was about ready to beat Ernie to a pulp. "what are these!"

Bambi raised her hand, displaying the yellow badge that had a drawing of Cedric face plastered in the middle while the words, "Support Cedric Diggory, the true Hogwarts champion", surrounded it. Soon after Stevie and Ernie looked over, the badge changed into a vomit color green with Harry's face on the bottom along with the words "Potter stinks!" written in bold.