0.43 | DETENTION

Once Bambi awoke the next day, she was surprised to see that both her and Stevie were -for once, not late

Once Bambi awoke the next day, she was surprised to see that both her and Stevie were -for once, not late. Enjoying their time, they met Frankie in the Hufflepuff common room, filling him in on Harry and Bambi's spat and he was massively shocked.

"He just snapped at you," he whirled to Bambi who walked behind him, "like that?" She had gone to nod in response, but her eyes fell over to the Grand staircase, where the triplets crowded in a corner. As she walked over, suspicion rising, she looked over to see a poster in all bright letters being the centre of their attention.

Gallons of Galleons!
Pocket money failing to keep pace with your outgoings? Like to earn a little extra gold?
Contact Fred and George Weasley, Gryffindor common room, for simple. Part-time, virtually painless jobs.
Any queries will be done with our assistance Penelope Marshall.
(We regret that all work is understated at applicant's own risks)

The triplets, who were grinning like Cheshire cats, turned to the trio. Bambi narrowed her eyes, "Don't be thinking you're doing that."

"Give off, Bambi." Leo laughed, pushing himself off the wall he leaned at, "It will be a laugh." With that the triplets were racing off, clutching the poster in their hands.

Finally, the three made their way to the Great hall, greeted by Cedric, who - like last year, held out their breakfast. Two apples for Bambi and Stevie and a bowl of porridge for Frankie. "Ah, Cedric you hold a deep place in my heart," he had said. Comparing their timetables, Stevie was thrilled that she was with them for most of their lessons. Bambi would have enjoyed the moment too if it wasn't for the fact Harry tapped her shoulder.

Bambi's heart jumped at the sight of him and the memory of last night tore at her. Yet, as he looked down at her now, no hatred insight, she was willing to talk. Her short legs struggled to keep up with his quick pace as he guided her out the hall by the hand. She was grateful after they rounded many corners that Harry stopped and they finally alone.

"Look Harry, I don't -" her breathless voice was cut short when Harry's lips smacked onto her own. Sparks ran through her as his hands fell onto her waist, pushing her back slightly into the wall. Enjoying the moment, Bambi let herself melt into him, kissing him back.

This kiss was more passionate and full of hunger than any of the others. Bambi expected their argument brought this on.

They stood for what felt like hours, exploring the others as ber hands shakily ran through his hair. Once they pulled apart, they were both breathing heavy, forehead to forehead with massive grins adorned. "I'm sorry." Harry chocked, eyes lingering on her lips once more. "I should have never yelled at you -"

"You can yell at me a lot more if this is what I get in return." The moment his lips touched her once more, he was forgiven.

Returning to the great hall, Harry grin told the whole story that Stevie, Frankie and Cedric questioned. Holding the intimate details to herself, Frankie grinned while Cedric mumbled into his dinner, "Potter better watch where his hands go."