0.48 | QUIDDITCH

Dobby the house-elf had been the Dumbledore army's saviour after he discovered a place for them to train

Dobby the house-elf had been the Dumbledore army's saviour after he discovered a place for them to train. Bambi had never heard of the room of requirements, but as the Hufflepuffs crept across the school late at night she was mesmerised when two large doors opened to a room, lined with bookcase and huge spacing. Perfect.

"Bloody hell," Stevie murmured, gazing across the room before a smirk hit her, "Eh, Bambi this room could be used for other extra curriculum activities, huh." She added a nudge into Bambi's side who swatted her away with a hint of blush. Harry had looked away with a smile once Stevie teasingly eyed between them.

Soon enough, the room began filling in with Neville being the first. Aurora had stepped away from the Hufflepuffs sides within an instant. Fred and George were the last to fall in, behind the triplets before they too raced off to the corner where a single brunette sat.

Cushions had circled around the floor and with one single yellow one, all the Hufflepuff fought hard, but in the end, Cedric grabbed it with ease. Prick, they had mumbled under their breaths.

"Well," began Harry stuttering nervously. His eyes ran over the room, landing on Bambi as she sent a reassuring nod. "this is the place we are going to practice and -"

"It's fantastic!" chimed Cho, sitting next to Frankie. Cedric's eyes had hovered over her slightly before he turned back to Harry.

"Right, well - er - yh. Shall we get practising then? I was thinking, the first thing we should do is Expelliarmus, you know, the Disarming Charm. I know it's pretty basic but I've found it really useful —"

"Oh please," said Ernie unsurprisingly, "I don't think Expelliarmus is exactly going to help us against You-Know-Who, do you?"

Bambi had turned to him only a few seats down, "Do you ever shut the fuck up?"

Yet as there were snickers around the rooms at Bambi's comment - Stevie's and the triplets being the loudest, Cedric spoke quietly. "Harry's used it against him."

Harry gave Cedric a thankfully gaze before he rounded on Ernie unfazed, "If you think it's beneath you, you can leave," Ernie did not move apart from the shifting in his place. "Okay, I reckon we should all divide into pairs and practice."

Stevie had immediately lunged forwards for Bambi's arm, but Frankie had acted quickly, dragging her away as he smirked between both her and Cedric who had reached her side. The room was filled with chants of "Expelliarmus," and Frankie insisted on going first, catching Bambi's wand with ease only mere seconds after yelling the incantation. Bambi had been next, grinning as she went to point her wand at the boy. Yet, it came as a shock to them as his wand flew out of his hand before she could even mutter the spell or move her wrist. The wand fell to the floor with a clang and the two stared wide-eyed. Bambi had performed wandless magic.

"Cedric can you give me a chance!" Stevie's yells had interrupted them. Bending down, she picked up her fallen wand once more before it flew out of her hand. "That's it Diggory! You can use magic but I can use my fist!" Running at the boy, Frankie had caught ahold, pulling her back.