0.41 | JOURNEY

To say the two new Hufflepuff and Gryffindor prefects party was chaos was an understatement

To say the two new Hufflepuff and Gryffindor prefects party was chaos was an understatement. While Mrs Weasley had wondered into a boggart, she saw all her kids lying dead on the floor. Was quite a shock, to say the least. Yet, this chaos moved on into the morning, minutes till they needed to leave.

Jumping out of the shower and wrapping her towel around her body, Bambi grabbed her clothes. Hearing footsteps out the door, she attempted to hurry, but she felt a shock as the door opened wide.

"Better hurry, mum' going -" Ron, who had fully walked into the room now, screamed along with Bambi at the sight."BLOODY HELL!"

"EVER HEARD OF KNOCKING!" Bambi screamed back, fumbling to hold her towel up. However, when she heard multiple footsteps running across the landing. Sirius ran up the stairs, toothbrush in hand and with his mouth full of foam. Shortly followed by Harry, Stevie, Hermione and Frankie. Attempting to cover herself, she hid behind the door, merely peaking her head around.

"What the hell is going on here?" Sirius questioned as Rose arrived. Ron was shaking his head, leaning as far away as she good as he pointed to Bambi.

Sirius, who looked more confused as ever, peaked around the door and spied Bambi cowering over her body. "Can you please get rid of everyone?" She begged, but it was too late. Nearly everyone had passed through the doors, eyes alarmed as Bambi yelled.

Suddenly, Sirius jumped in front of her, arms a wide, "Out! That right get out! Potter, you better get out here quickly or I'll kill you!" Harry, who had been red the moment he spied Bambi, raced out the room as fast as could. Once everyone had left - Stevie and Frankie's hysterics following them, Sirius turned, breathing out. "You." He pointed his toothbrush at her. "Are going to give me a heart attack." With that, he walked out of the room, Rose's Laughter following.

Finally, after Bambi was fully dressed she hurried down the stairs where everyone was gathered. Walking in, she avoided Ron gaze and turned to Stevie and Frankie who were near death as they struggled to breathe. "Piss off," she mumbled, folding her arms with a small and faint smile. Mrs Weasley, who had rounded on Ron the moment she heard, walked in. "Right Harry, you're to come with me and Tonks. Bambi, your mum going to take you, Stevia and Frankie."

Rose, walked in a lot calmer than Mrs Weasley, beaming at Bambi, "You're in luck, we get to use the Royal car." Stevie and Frankie had smirks all around as the others were to take the knights bus. "Kingsley will be coming as our guard." She paused as a black dog pattered in, tail wagging. "You've got to be kidding me!" Bending down, she tapped the dog on the nose, "Bad Sirius."

Soon as they arrived outside Kings Cross station, Bambi stepped out the car and was grateful to see zero press reporters lingering about, after Rose's warning. Acting the best they could to be normal despite carrying odd-looking trunks and owls, they arrived as platform 9 and 10. Leaning casually against the parting wall, she grinned when she felt herself slip right through.