End | 0.35

End♛

End

Mrs Weasley had engulfed Harry and Bambi in hugs the moment they passed through the Hospital doors. Sirius tail was wagging from side to side as he lightly walked in, panting making himself acquainted with many people. Rose shook her head, whispering to Bambi that Sirius ought to be a real dog. At last, Bambi chucked, a small smile. Before Madame Pomfrey guided Harry to a bed, she inclined her head to where Cedric sat rested in a corner. Allowing her to be alone, she walked daintily, stopping at Frankie's side. His eyes were no longer glossy, nor bloodshot, but was clearly exhausted. He sighed heavily, pulling Bambi into a side embrace. Welcoming it, Mrs and Mr Diggory excused themselves. She didn't fail to notice their highness reference when they walked by.

Stevie was sat in a small oak chair by Cedric head, hand wrapped around his own. Bambi did smile greatly at that, but knew not to ask questions. Instead, she turned her attention to Cedric who's head was wrapped in a bandage, arm in a sling. "Just about look as bad as you did" he chucked.

Lightly shaking her head, Bambi notion to his legs, "least you can walk." Cedric simply playfully shrugged his shoulders, glimpsing to Stevie with a proud smile of his joke. Returning it with a light smile Stevie face was pale, ghost like and he cheeks were stained crimson. It was painful to look at her eyes as blood veins popped within them, red swelling around them. Only recently she had stopped crying. "How you feeling."

Cedric smile faulted slightly as he sighed, pain filling in him. "Tired. I did come back from the dead. That takes a lot of energy from someone." Bambi felt a shudder at his words. Back from the dead. Motioning to where a bed was surrounded by white curtains, Cedric questioned, "Is that Moody? The real one?" Bambi nodded, not even wanting to think about how that all came about.

"Can't believe it," Frankie mumbled. They all agreed. "We heard by the way." Bambi looked up to him with a confused expression, eyebrows knitted. "You and Rose announced it all. We're proud of you" she looked down to the ground, catching only glimpse of Cedric and Stevie weak smiles in response.

Partially ignoring Frankie, she knew he wouldn't mind. Her head rose again to meet Cedric dead in the eye, "We're going to find out why." Fingers gracing the crystal on her neck. They all stared at it emotionless. "How I knew and How it worked." Cedric only nodded, giving her a reassuring look.

Sounds of loud running footsteps came closer as they all turned to Cho walking through the door. Bambi looked back in time to watch Stevie release Cedric hand. But, he latched back on, tightening his grip. Cho seemed to observe it too, slowing her walk to a halt only inches away. Pausing, she opened her mouth to speak, but instead turned on her heal, hurrying out. No one spoke, allowing the silence to pass through like wind.

Rose edged her way over, warily yet sympathetic smile adorned, while Sirius patted along aside. He sat at the edge of Cedric bed next to Stevie, allowing the two to give him loveable pats. Bambi smiled, watching as Stevie whispered her hello, introducing Cedric to Sirius. Shock was the least of his expressions. Rose chucked, turning to Bambi with a guiding arm to walk them slightly away. They stopped in the middle of the room, hushed tones as she began. "Dumbledore has told Sirius and I that we need to act on our parts now. Now we know where - that rat is. We are going to close in on him. He also needs us to chase some people down" She brushed a strand of her hair out of her face, tension spread across her. "I just hope this time we catch him. Anyways, we will be back at the end of term to pick you up, so don't worry about that" Her now reassuring smile sent warmth down Bambi. Before parting ways, they shared a tight hug, "I'm proud of you today." Bambi closed her eyes, absorbing it all. Backing away, Sirius gave her a nudge with his snout, allowing her to fuss him all over, before they both walked through the door. Summer was going to be make or break for her.