Family | 0.32

Family♛

Family

"Dumbledore reckons You- know- who getting stronger again as well?" Ron whispered. The moment Bambi was checked over my Madame Pomfrey she had ran straight to Dumbledore office where Harry was exciting. They ran back in together at the mention not only Harry had some sort of weird dream, but Bambi too. Dumbledore was rather confused more so on Bambi's half. It was almost as if he expected it from Harry. Not having much to say, he sent them off with a warning to be cautions and that Rose would admittedly be told.

"He trusts Snape too even though he knows he was a Death Eater?" Frankie was in absolutely shook. Harry and Bambi had returned to the courtyard where the others were gathered, waiting. Bambi was informed of everything regarding the Pensive on their journey and it sent shivers all down.

While Stevie mouth opened wider at every new information, Hermione was silent taking it all in. "Yes." Harry voice was quiet as a group of Ravenclaws passed by. "What I don't get why me and Bambi had these dreams? It was as if I was watching it from someone else eyes."

Bambi eyes rested upon the floor, "Mine was the opposite, I was able to walk anywhere in the graveyard." Her mind had wondered off completely. Fearful for what she saw and what it exactly meant. There was the hidden feeling as if she recognised something.

Stevie and Frankie centred themselves very closely around Bambi more so than ever now. With all the attacks and rumours of Voldemort, Bambi was worried herself. Often they choose to spend their time in the Hufflepuff common room, talking through the night or in the great hall where they discussed latest information with the Golden trio. Until they received a letter from Rose and Sirius, all they talked about was Harry training for the final task. Cedric was rarely seen as he was always training which Bambi knew nerved Harry whenever they mentioned it.

"I'm just saying I feel unprepared," he whined, sitting down at the Hufflepuff table with Ron at his side.

Shaking her head, Bambi finished the sentence on her letter to Billy. Recently, he had been sending more and more owls and it was becoming difficult for her to respond. A lot of them was both him and Lara asking question of Rose, Sirius and anything Royal they could think off. It was either that or them asking if they found out who attacked her. She supposed they at least cared about that. It sadden her to see her brother become so distance. Once he letters would be filled with adventures and suggesting things for Bambi.

"Bambi." Harry waved a piece of parchment, distracting her train of thoughts. "Got a letter from Rose and Sirius." She smiled as she opened it and read along:

If Voldermort really is getting stronger again, our priority is keeping you both safe. Dumbledore has assured us that under his protection you are safe, but still please don't take any risks. Harry concentrates on getting through that final task and then we can focus on other matters. Bambi, we have some news we would like to share with you, but only in person. - haha haha  (Sirius handwriting wrote) see you both soon.