Fireworks | 0.19

Fireworks♛Beautiful, Bambi thought

Fireworks

Beautiful, Bambi thought. The hall had been turned into a Winter wonderland. A sparkling frost had been glazed over the walls, dazzling the glitter ball. The ceiling had been turned into a deep back starry sky, followed by mistletoe and candles floating around the room. Magically, the plates in front of them was able to bring any amount of food to it with a simple voicing of what the speaker fancied. Stevie had swore one day she would find the spell that allowed this.

Soon after stuffing their faces from a disapproving Frankie, the table had disappeared, replaced by the stage and the weird sister playing their music. Dimo had dragged Frankie the second they began playing, leaving a very full Stevie and Bambi.

They had danced a little, swinging each other around in circles laughing, forgetting everything for just a moment. But then reality had hit. People around them were dancing, waving their arms about having the time of their life while there sat Stevie and Bambi. Arms folded on the table, resting their heads. Truthfully, the ball taken a drain on Bambi ever since coming to terms with her feelings it could be all she thought about. Stevie, well, she had taken one look at Cedric and Cho dancing and was in a foul mood.

Spotting his friends, Frankie sighed, dragging Dimo with him he sat at their table. "I did not sweat over those dresses for them to be sat here looking depressed!"

Dimo laughed, "You look beautiful laddies." They lifted their heads up to smile before resting them back down with a thump.

"He's right! Heck even the people your both sulking over think so"

Stevie groaned, mumbling into her arms, "Stop lying now leave us in peace."

Frankie stood, standing to go around their chairs before picking their heads up. He turned them to where Cedric stood in the very far corner of the room. It seemed that him and Cho was bickering back and forth in hush tones, "Cedric couldn't keep his eyes off you Stevie." Bambi had noticed too. The whole time Cedric had been dancing with Cho, his eyes had always seemed to wonder over to Stevie when they passed by.

"And you," he viciously turned their head where Harry sat with his date, arms folded looking bored out of mind, "he has been sat their the whole, time barely talking to his date. Andddd, he has been staring over with a pair of fucking dreamy eyes." As he finished, Harry had turned his head, making straight eye contact with her.

Quickly, everting her gaze and pushing Frankie away, Bambi sighed. She knew it all already, watched it herself. Harry looked miserable. She wanted to do something about it but heck her stomach was in knots just contemplating it. "I want you both to march on over them, demanding answers now!" He gave them a stern look but neither moved, looking back down at their empty glasses.

Frankie had given up, allowing himself to be dragged back to the dance floor by Dimo. Their was no hope. Stevie had Cho in her way while Bambi her her mind. All around them people were laughing, giggling as their dates whispered sweet nothings in their ears. It sickened them.