0.06 | FLAME

"I can still smell it in my hair!" Stevie complained as they walked down for breakfast the very next day

"I can still smell it in my hair!" Stevie complained as they walked down for breakfast the very next day. Missing the announcement, they had been in foul moods.

The Great hall came into view, along with was the Goblet. Edged into the floor was a thick gold line. Noticeably, the Durmstrang sat with the Slytherins while Beauxbatons sat with the Ravenclaws.

Reaching their table, they could hear the gossiping of those who have already entered the name. "Eternal Glory," Stevie sighed, resting her head against the table staring dreamily, "Merlin, what I could do with that."

Bambi - who had been digging in her bag for a book, pulled her potions textbook out, presumed to smack it upon Stevie's head. "Well, it's a shame you're not old enough."

"Don't worry," A voice startled them as Cedric's head fell onto Frankie's shoulder. "If I become a champion and win, I'll buy you everything you want, Steve."

Stevie hand was on her heart as she stared petrified at Cedric,

"Gee, thanks, Cedric. But you kinda owe me a new heart now seen as mine has just dropped out of my arse!"

While the two began to bicker back and forth with Frankie helplessly in the middle, Bambi decided to write back too home. Explaining the Triwizard tournament - they most likely knew already, while always warning them of the letter they would receive regarding the triplets.

"I thought you said you weren't," Frankie added.

Cedric sat down, sniffing the air with a grimace, "one, you all still stink." Stevie frantically began to smell her jumper. "Two, I've been thinking and there no harm in trying." Both Frankie and Stevie seemed fine with the response, while Bambi, however, shook her head.

"I'll be fine, Bambino" she sent him a glare, "The school has promised this tournament is different to others. They ain't going to put kids in danger, are they?"

Bambi sighed, resting her quill down to which she had nearly begun her letter, "I suppose, but just promise me you won't be do anything stupid that will get you hurt."

Stevie scoffed, "Well, duh. Who would want to see pretty-boy Diggory getting hurt?"

"Aww, Stevie," Cedric cooed, resting his hands on either side of his face with a dreamy gaze, "I saw a compliment in there."

"Whatever," she grumbled. "Anyway, when are you entering your name into the Goblet?"

"Now," he sprang out of his chair, eye gleaming with pride.

Frankie arched a brow with a grin, "So you waited until everyone was in the great hall for breakfast before putting your name in?"

Cedric smile grew, telling the tale as Frankie returned to his egged, singing, "Busted."

Taking off towards the Goblet, a group of the sixth years Hufflepuff boys cheered along loudly while Cedric raised his hand before dropping the thin piece of parchment. As it fell into the air of the blue aura, Bambi's whole body shivered as if a cold breeze had brushed past her bare arms.

"He did it," Stevie breathed.

Bambi watched Cedric smile back at them, resuming his place with the sixth years. "Yeah"

Frankie whacked them both around the head with his notepad, "stop it now before I let off another Dungbomb." They both dived into their plates with speed.

Suddenly, a loud cheering erupted from behind that filled the hall. Swivelling, they watched Fred and George Weasley walking in with their arms spread apart like eagles. Gryffindors cheered while clapping for the twins as they walk down to the benches. Lingering, a brunette smirked into her book, leaning against the wall.

"Thank you, thank you," One of two sang, "well lads, we've done it."

"Cooked it up just this morning," the other continued.

"What do you reckon they've done?" Stevie whispered.

Bambi shrugged, "Whatever it is, I wouldn't want to be anywhere near."

"You might want to leave then," Frankie chimed.

"Why?"

"Because whatever they are doing, they're doing it now,"

Watching, the twins looped their arms, chugging a liquid inside a golden flask each. They both turned to face the golden line before jumping over, while the hall turned into a whisper of silence. Seconds past before the cheering continued as the twins still stood in the clearance.

Suddenly, the blue flames roared before they flung downwards towards the twins. It pushed them backwards with such force they landed halfway across the hall with a thud. Gasps surrounded while the girl from before leaned upward with a hand over her mouth.

Unharmed, they had sat up where they bore no injuries, but a long silver roamed down their chins. Matching the suddenness of their grey hair, Stevie howled as Bambi and Frankie mouthed, "Wicked."

Chants of "fight, fight" echoed as they began rolling on the floor, to which Stevie joined in, standing on the bench, waving her fists.

Everyone attentions was upon the twins as Frankie pulled Stevie down, and Bambi's eyes narrowed to the doorway. Where the triplets heads had peered around the corner, smirks adorned before they raced off.

Bambi was up on her feet in an instant. Dragging, the two along Stevie's protests sounded behind. "What? Why?"

She spoke in short words, barely registered by the two, "Triplets. Up to no good." Frankie had groaned when his note back fell to the floor, halting their steps. Quickly, Bambi had returned to their race before she lost her balance, smacking into someone's side.

A hand latched on her left arm, regaining her balance and thankfully aiding in her near fall. Pushing a strand of her curls out of her face, she looked up. They were noticeably taller than her, and his shaggy raven hair fell all over the place.

"Sorry," he said, letting go of her arm as if it was burning him before taking a step back.

Embarrassing, she smiled back as she brushed her dirty robes. "It's fine. It was my fault, anyway."

"No, I should have been looking where I was going."

"Don't worry. I should have been doing the same."

They laughed awkwardly before the silence overtook."Er – I should probably get going."

"Oh, yeah, same." She awkwardly laughed once more, stepping to her left. But as she did, he did too. Playfully rolling her eyes in an attempt to conceal her ever-growing embarrassment, he stepped to the right as she stayed still.

He nodded toward her before walking away, nearly tripping over someone who stood up from the bench. It was an effort not to release her sudden laugh as she turned back around.

Frankie and Stevie had their arms crossed over their shoulder as they smirked. In sync, they spoke scarily, "Harry Potter, eh?"