History | 0.39

History♛

History

Every bone in her body had turned into ice. It was as if someone would push her over she was to shattered completely. The moment Lupin had finished his sentence Bambi felt the world wash over her, gliding her away. The only touch she felt was Stevie's hand gripping her own as they guided her to bed. Deep down Bambi truly knew. Knew that one day the power would become the point of her life. It was her life or death situation that hung around her neck. She didn't want to think nor did she want to feel the pain that out there somewhere he haunted her. So, within that moment, she slid out of bed, creeping around Stevie and finding herself standing in front of Harry door.

Not even getting the chance to raise her fists the door opened wide and she was met with Harry shocked face. Breathing out, he clutched his heart, opening the door wider. "You scared the living hell out of me." He whispered, pulling her in the room.

Ron and Frankie were closed in the far corners and the sound of Ron and Frankie snoring told her enough - it was just them. "Where was you going?" She allowed Harry to gently guide her to the end of his bed, sitting down next to him.

"I was going to go see you," a small smile finally returned to Bambi's face. "I was worried about you and we didn't get to talk after - well you know" she didn't say anything, but sniffled. Soon enough a tear feel down onto her lap not going unnoticed by Harry. Pulling her close, he allowed her remaining tears to soak through his shirt not even speaking. Good, she thought. She just wanted to cry.

Soon enough, her tears faulted, returning to sniffles. Wiping away at her eyes, she gave Harry a small but genuine smile. "Is it alright if we talk about anything but that?"

He nodded, playing at the hem on Bambi's shirt. It was comforting sort of embrace Bambi thought. "How's Cedric?"

Sighing, Bambi watched as Hedwig cleaned her wings. "He struggles every day, but he also grows more stronger as they pass. Stevie and Frankie were able to visit him before they came to the palace and I've only met him once since. He seamed so weak and pale, but Stevie says he's gone back to the way he used to look. More colour to his skin." Harry simply noodled, following along. "It surprising seen as Cho broke up with him at the beginning of Summer." That raised his eyebrows. "Yh, he took it better than we thought. He's also glad he hasn't been mentioned in the press as much as you and I. He says thanks for that by the way. Taking the heat. The only thing that seems to bring him joy now days is training for his final year of Quidditch and -"

There was a crack, startling the two. Appearing in front of them suddenly was the twins, grinning down. "See them two are still asleep?" Fred nudged his head to Ron and Frankie, who surprisingly kept snoring.

"Wonder why little Bambi is in here?" Geroge said with a grin, coming to sit at the end of the bed. "Come on then move up."
Harry and Bambi shuffled along until they were rested against the bed frame, closer than usual. A blush crept up her cheeks as she brushed her legs against Harry's.