Panic | 0.11

Panic♛

Panic

MID-NOVEMBER had set in and the first task was approaching at a rapid speed. It was a couple of days before the task when the publishing of Rita Skeeter piece on the Triwizard tournament arrived. Cedric had been a nervous wreck when around them. Fussing over the fact he had blinked during the photos or if he had blabbered on too much during the interview. Although, Cedric needn't worry about either of those things. In the end, Harry Potter's photo was the one that had made the page and most of the article was re-telling his entire life story. Not once had Cedric been mentioned.

After thinking the whole "stealing Hufflepuff's glory" had died down, it only rebirthed after the article. Even Beauxbaton and Durmstrang had turned against Harry after their champions were hardly mentioned too. Adding to things, Stevie was once again set out on causing torture against Harry. Only a few days ago Bambi had caught Stevie wearing a "Potter stinks badge" after the scene of Draco Malfoy turning into a ferret. Both Cedric , Frankie and Bambi had been the ones to chase her around the castle trying to take the badge off her.

"I feel left out," Stevie whined, sitting down next to Cedric and Bambi in the courtyard. Frankie had ran to the library to write a letter back to his sister, apparently the new boots were in a sale. Stevie crossed her arms as she watched as students passed them wearing the exact same badge she had on only a few moment ago. "Everyone is wearing them and here I am... naked."

"Cedric, Frankie and I aren't wearing them," Bambi sighed placing her book down on her lap.

"Three people, wow! That changes everything!"

Cedric rolled his eyes, "There are other people too. Harry's friends and some Gryffindor's aren't wearing them."

"Actually," Stevie smirked, waving a finger in front of Cedric's face, "I saw one of his own best friend wearing one just the other day.

Cedric scoffed, "Yeah right,"

"She's right" Bambi added, not being pleased about it.

"- No! I'm telling the truth – wait what?" Stevie whirled around to face Bambi while Cedric leaned forwards looking over her shoulder.

Shrugging, "Harry and his best friend Ron fell out. Ron doesn't believe Harry."

"Hold on," Cedric raised his voice to drown out Stevie who was chanting, "I told you so!", "How do you know that?"

Stevie became silent. "Harry told me a couple of weeks ago when we bumped into each other."

Cedric's eyebrows frowned with confusion, "So you just bumped into each over and he spills it out?"

"No," Bambi said, "We bumped into each other and I said I was sorry about the whole tournament and that's when we got into the small conversation about Ron and him."