Truth | 0.38

Truth ♛

Truth

To say Bambi was annoyed was an understatement. Her late grandma was indeed a massive cockblock, ruining her chances of finally getting the kiss she oh so craved. Harry seemed to enjoy her frustration, making kissy faces as they raced down the stairs. Very nearly did she push him down those very stairs. Soon as they reached the landing, they were met with Tonks profoundly apologising to Sirius who was sunk in an arm chair, rubbing at his temples. Rose was standing in front of the large portrait that was once covered in a thick black cloth.

The screams stopped for a mere second as Rose began waving with a proud grin, "Nice to see you again Walburga. You missed me?" The woman in the portrait eyes grew wide and her screams became deafening.

"Blood-traitor! Scum! Disgrace to the name! Ruined my family! How dare you show your face here again! Bitch, slut -" Bambi grabbed the black cloth, shoving it over the portrait while the screams became muffled.

"Thank god for that." Sirius whined, standing up with a crack of his bones. Rose shared along in his enjoyment, thanking Bambi before they turned to Harry. Embracing him instantly, a smile remained on Harry face and at last Bambi felt relief. There was sort of comfort as she watched. "Welcome to the Black family home Harry!"

Harry backed away, observing the room. "You've been living here?" He eyes a chest of draws where dust flew off as he breathed.

Rose folded her arms, avoiding to touching anything and sticking close to Sirius, "I think not," she yelled, pushing Sirius forward as a strider ran across the floor. "We've been at the palace, seen as we swore to never step foot in here again." Giving Sirius a look as she finished.

"I know and we were just finished my his my bike garage!" They began walking the narrow flight of stairs and Bambi herself was cautious. "Had to come here for the order didn't we. About the only thing I've been useful at giving this place up." Despite Rose and Bambi attempts, Sirius was still a sought out murdered and was once again forced into hiding. The palace had gave him something to do at least and now he was stuck here. 

As they entered into the dinning room and shared kitchen, it would have reminded Bambi of the Winters home if it wasn't for the bleakness and mess. Often did she miss that life. Spotting Stevia and Frankie, she made her way over as Harry was bombarded with hellos. Soon as she had sat down, Stevie had rounded on her asking if she was okay, promising to give Harry a good uppercut. It took Bambi a moment to realise she was being serious before informing them  and explaining the massive cockblock her grandma had been.

"Aww," frankie patted her head, "poor Bambi." Swatting his hand away, her eyes dazzled equally to Stevie when Mrs Weasley brought out plates of food. Spying the two girls mouth near drooling, she handed them their plates first, mentioning she gave the two a fair and equal amount of mash potatoes. Yet, they didn't fail to notice her mouth she gave them more others. Oh how Bambi loved Mrs Weasley in that moment.