Red | 0.17

Red♛

Red

Bambi and Stevie sloughed in their chairs, stuffing into their food. Frankie sat there scowling, warning they wouldn't fit into their dresses. Neither cared. Soon after the scene in the great hall, Bambi and Stevie were in foul moods. Cedric wouldn't stop talking about him and Cho and , admittedly Bambi was beginning to become annoyed also.  Furthering her annoyance to another boy. Harry avoided her everyday now. Not even a smile in the corridor when they passed by.

Truthfully, Bambi didn't understand what she did to upset him. One moment he was waving at her in the great hall to the next, blanking her when she walked by. She wondered if it was because he saw her expression when he asked out his date to the ball. Her face had fallen, arms going limp to her side.

During her chat with Dimo he admitted to have feelings for Frankie.  It shocked Bambi as he explained he wanted to befriend her to see if his suspicions about Frankie were true. It was true of course. Frankie had been out for awhile and when she finally brought it up him about Dimo he was excited to say the least. At least one of them had a date. Dimo and Bambi had been hanging out more lately, helping him plan out his date proposal for Frankie. It was then she finally admitted it. She had felt jealous that day. Not wanting Harry to go to the ball with anyone else but her. It ate her up every day since.

So there she sat, eating her feeling instead. Looking up she was shocked to see Stevie glaring daggers at her, "What?"

Stevie pushed her plate away. "We are beautiful young room in our prime." Bambi stopped mid bite, "Who need boys? Bambi Winters" she got down on one knee, "will you go will me to the ball"

She grinned, "of course I will you idiot" they embraced themselves, watching as Frankie shook his head. "Miss Ross," they linked arms, "will you fo me the honour of walking me back to the common room"

"It would be my pleasure" and they were off, walking arms linked, a smile back on their faces. However, it didn't last long. Walking past the Gryffindor table, it was hard not to overhear the conversation.

"You're joking, Weasley!" Said Malfoy, Egging his friends on to laugh, "You're not telling me someone asked that to the ball? Not the long-molared mudblood." Harry and Ron whipped their head around, daggers at the ready. Hermione face scrunched up, anger written across.

Ron had went to go say something, defending his friends, but was stopped when Bambi marched over, friends following. Truthfully, Bambi hadn't realised she was marching herself up to the school's bully. It was the way Malfoy had spat the foul word at Hermione that ticked her. Wheels began turning in her mind, riling her up. When she was close enough to the feral rat, she wasn't sure what came over her as she nudged him. "What do you think you're playing at, Malfoy," spitting his name like venom.