Castle | 0.36

Castle ♛

Castle

Lionnel Castle was one of such beauty. As year had passed, magic maintained it's heavenly garden in which tall rose bushes scattered around with many hedges guided anyone. floral arrangement climbs up the white walls of the castle, gathering around the large windows that one would see the blissful sunrise from the Yorkshire hills. Within the heart of the castle, many crystal chandeliers adorned the palace with soft light when the moon rose. Bambi found herself often gazing under said light, allowing her world to simply consume her.

It was one of those moments Bambi now felt herself fall under. Dances were not one the ball room had seen in years. Yet, as Stevie Ross and Bambi twirled around, their hair falling across their faces, they graced the ball room with the first dance. Frankie laid upon a French antique lounge chair - as he called it, laughing while he watched his two best friends allow themselves to finally enjoy themselves. Stevie often found herself distance, thinking back to the end of fourth year and with Cedric struggling himself. Bambi too thought back to last year horrors and became even more miserable when she couldn't write to Harry.

At times, Bambi thought as she twirled, her summer dress flowing in the wind, the palace was a lonely place compared to Hogwarts. Rose was often out either searching for Peter Pettigrew, clues on her crystal or with the Ministry. She twirled again, the crystal flew up with the motion landing back down onto her chest as she stopped. Her mind wondering to the first night at the palace. Traveling to the east wing of the house where furniture were covered and light seemed to avoid, Rose guided Bambi to her late Grandfather - the King of Magic, office. It was gloomy in there and Bambi could only imagine it was once full of life and joy as Rose once described. Centred at the back was a large painting, covered in a white cloth in which golf speaks crept through. Rose had walked slowly too it, taking a breath as she pulled down the cloth, dust gathering them. Nearly, they gave up on their mission as time passed, but just in that moment there he spoke. A tear rolling down his cheek as he told the tale Bambi wished she didn't hear. Centuries had this power not been heard off and he himself had no knowledge of the source of magic that radiated off the crystal. That night, Bambi cried herself to sleep as she left Rose down there, who didn't return until late the next day.

She twirled again, a circle around Stevie who laughed aloud. A single tear fell down Bambi cheek but fell with her spin. Knowing that Bambi was now a Princess allowed herself to become stronger through the summer. Responsibilities forced Bambi to strengthen her personality and with the darkness glooming, Bambi forced herself to not let it consume her world. Royalty came such naturally to Bambi. Meeting with the Ministry too press ordeals, she handled them the better than anyone thought. It was this new found strength that she held that carried her through the pain she felt as she was refused contact with Harry - whom she was excited to begin their relationship.

Making matter worse, the night of the winters came for dinner flashed through her mind as she passed the open wide doors to the gardens balcony. A whole year Bambi had waited for the moment her older brother from the Winters would wrap her in a comforting hug she begged for every night. Furthering shocking Bambi, he had simple brushed by her with a hello, clutching onto his girlfriend - Lara, whom they all had heard about. Dinner only struck deeper pain in Bambi as he barely asked about everything she had went through - especially the part of her best friend nearly dying. The only thing that seemed to be on both of his and Lara's mind was the crystal hanging around Bambi neck. Stevie had insisted that she spotted Lara glaring at it at one point, her face changing sinister. Bambi found this not hard to believe anymore. All she wanted that night was the comforting embrace from Harry, who would simply allow her to cry, no questions asked.

Steps faltered Bambi and Stevie strides in dances as they came to a halt. Sirius rounded a corner, a all to suspicious grin spread across his face. Luckily, Bambi was able to brush away the tear that fell in time for Sirius to talk. "And I had just finished my garage for my bikes!"

"What you drowning on about now, hmmm, "Bambi laughed.

Sirius raised a letter that held the royal crest, clearly written by Rose. "We are to gather at Grimmauld Place, tonight." He pouted, snaking his head - "I was looking forward to using that garage"

"Why are we going to that retched place?" Bambi questioned. After hearing the stories from Sirius she assumed they would never step foot in the place ever.

It was then Sirius suspicion grin was revealed, "well we need somewhere to meet Harry, don't we?" Bambi grinned from ear to ear.

"Expelled!" Bambi yelled, hauling her trunk down the marble stairs, following Sirius as he read another letter out loud. Stevie and Frankie hurried behind, intrigued with their trunks in tow. "What do you mean expelled! Dad!"

"Bambi got herself a bad Boy," Stevie laughed to Frankie, but revived a dirty look from Bambi that shut their sniggered off.

Sirius ran a hand through his untamed hair, "says here dementors attacked him and he had to use the Petronus charm! What are dementors doing there? There were meant to be people watching him!" He grabbed a fist full of flo powered from the large fireplace that held the painting of Sirius, Bambi and Rose above it.

Frankie luckily caught Bambi who nearly fell on the last step, turning to Sirius with equal confusion, "Dementors are those the thing that were hunting you in our third year?"

"Yeh." Sirius passed a handful of flo powder to Bambi, reading the letter over once more. "That why I'm so confused. Only the Ministry can control them?"

Bambi stepped into the fireplace, clutching her trunk to her while passing Sirius Ruby's cage to bring on his own trip. Holding out the powder in front of her, she sighed, "new year, new drama." Dropping the powder she announced the home she never wished to see. With that green flames engulfed her.

Coughing, Bambi brushed away the thick black that filled her eye sight. Once is passed, she hurried out the mouldy fireplace before Stevie or Frankie ran through. Stepping out, she was met with Rose sat on a black armchair, grinning. "Well Bambi, meet the very place I wish to burn down."

The rumbling of stone falling behind her had them both turning to see Stevie choking, waving her arms out into the smoky air. Bambi went to yell for her to stop as she edged closer to where she stood, but smoke filled her lung and Stevie ran straight into her. They fell to the ground with a thud, with Rose rushing over to check on them. Bambi groaned, rubbing at the top of her head. Meanwhile, Frankie passed through the fireplace, with much more grace than Stevie had, turning to them on the floor. "Why must you two also be so clumsy?" They simply glared at him.

Grimmauld place was filthy as to be expected. No one had lived in the home for years according to Rose and they explored. The three of them listen to Rose mumble angry word as she passed many former Black portraits. It's only common knowledge that Rose did not get along with Sirius family. Soon enough, the home was being filled with many members of the order of the phoenix - which Bambi still was unaware of. Being a royal didn't give her that privilege apparently. The weasley family joined them, with Hermione in tow which made them especially happy. However, the happy reunion was cut short when it was announced Harry was to have a hearing on his use of magic and many members of the order were to retrieve him.

Bambi soon found herself in a foul mood as they were forced to wait upstairs as many other members remained in the meeting room. The Weasley and Hermione has many questions to ask her, assuming she knew more than them, but instead she was clueless as them. In fact it shocked Bambi greatly to hear they were at least allowed to send small letters to Harry. Stevie and Frankie had took away from Bambi when she heard of this.

However, she didn't have time to process any of as they heard many voices echo down the stair case. Fighting to press their ears against the doors to listen out, Bambi lost and was force to lean over George attempting to gather any information, but was quickly backed away as the floorboard began creaking outside. They all tried to act casual assuming Mrs weasley was once again checking up on them, but as the door open, Bambi heart sunk, stopping for a beat.

Harry eyes darted around the room while he latched onto the door handle. They only stopped when he looked to the desk by the window where Bambi stood, lips parted with light breathing...