Dates | 0.16

Dates♛

Dates

December, rolled in swiftly, bringing the cold air along with. Bambi shivered, huddling into Aurora and Frankie as they stood in the Herbology greenhouse. After their lesson with they Gryffindors, Professor Sprout had ask all the Hufflepuff to stay behind, stating she had news to share. Bambi would have been interested if it wasn't for the fact she was near frozen, desperate to escape to the Hufflepuff fireplace. Gryffindor's flooded out, making Bambi very jealous indeed. Eventually, Professor sprout turned to them spilling out the news with excitement.

Frankie and Stevie walked though the hallways, talking excitedly amongst themselves since they left the greenhouses. The aura around them seemed to share in their feelings after each of the houses professors announced the news.

"The Yule ball" Frankie breathed, clutching his book tightly to his chest, "I wonder what it's going to be like? We are going to have to start planning yours and Stevie's dresses of course."

Bambi smiled watching as Frankie began to get overexcited. Dresses, a ball, dancing, she couldn't wait. "I wonder if Stevie knows, she was last in Divination" Just as she finished her sentence a voice was heard at the end of the corridor.

"Move! Get out of my goddamn way!" Stevie emerged, running while shuffling a third year Ravenclaw Into her friend. They watched as she hurtled her way through the crowd, reaching them huffing. "Have you heard" she pastured regaining her breath.

Frankie nodded, grabbing both of their arms, "yes, now, if we plan your dresses now and my suit we have just enough time for the ball incase we need to make" he eyed Stevie up and down when she took a bite into a chocolate bar, "alternations" with that we pulled them through the crowd, heading to the common room.

"Did you just call me Fat!"

Bambi was glad to be wrapped in her knitted jumper in front of the fire while Stevie and Frankie argued about colours. Sat around them was crumble of papers where Frankie ripped out "Bad designs". Stevie had won in a game of Rock Paper Scissors on who dress would be design first, Frankie regretted that remarkably. She was a very picky client, turning her nose up at something in each new design.

"Too much coverage Frankie!" She slammed the notepad on the floor, "Momma Ross didn't give these assets for no one too see."

Frankie rubbed the side of his head as Cedric walked in wearing a suspicious smile. "Hello you three, how are you"

Stevie turned, looking him up and down, "Who put happy pills in your drink this morning"

He sat down next to Bambi, dreamy look in his eye, "Well I just asked Cho to be my date to the ball and she said yes." Bambi was happy, patting him on the back while Frankie remarked it was obvious. However, Stevie sat there smiling congratulating him before turning to fiddle with a piece of crumble paper.  Cedric was happy with the response, getting up when his friends walked in, spilling the news once again.