0.47 | REBELLION

As the days neared for their first meeting at the Dumbledore Army, Harry was in a considerably good mood, knowing he was involved in the rebellion in some way

As the days neared for their first meeting at the Dumbledore Army, Harry was in a considerably good mood, knowing he was involved in the rebellion in some way. The excitement was also within Bambi and as Harry had near skipped past her while she walked with Aurora, pulling her away down a corner to then passionate kissing her, it added much more.

To hope that the mood would stay was stupid to think as Umbridge released a new decree once more. This time there was a definite sense of indirection as Clubs, organisations and Quidditch teams were banned. It was as if she took the hope out of them once more. As Cedric beamed with joy over the DA and his focus on Quidditch, he was brought back down and both he and Stevie planned their way to convince Umbridge to reconsider.

With the mountain of homework, their whole year had received, it was not uncommon to spot groups of 5th and 7th years huddles in small crooks of the Library. Bambi enjoyed her little study dates with Harry as he was not a bumbling frantic as Frankie and Hermione were. Most of the time they would enjoy an hour of studying before turning to play wizard chess.

There was blissful ease in the sky as the sun sparkles across the glass window the two sat by. Harry had practically begged her to put away their potion homework so he could relax after the chaos of the day. Staring intently at the king piece, Bambi moved in where she was able to steal on of Harry's own, cheering silently in victory. "You could at least let me win after everything." He said playfully.

"Not a chance," she retorted, grinning up at him to meet his smile. "So how's planning DA with Umbridge being a bitch?"

"Well, I'm just hoping she doesn't catch on you know." Whispering, Harry took one of Bambi pieces, "if she does I suppose we can rely on your crystal to glow red if she ever catches us."

Bambi's mind trailed off at the mention of her crystal. Her fingers dug into her pocket where she toiled with the glass case, thinking back to the purple glow that admitted in their detention. Only the other day had she wrote her fears to Rose, explaining the situation in as little detail as she could. She knew if Rose heard of the details of Umbridge torture her mother would be in the school in seconds. She was so lost in her trail of thoughts that Harry had to wave his hand in her face. "Earth to Bambi?"

"Sorry," she muttered shaking her head, "was just thinking of my next move." Before Harry could question further a sudden bang erupted at the window and the two hurriedly turned to see a white owl limply perched upon the side. Breakfast along with letters arrives hours ago, so as Harry opened the window, she became confused. Pulling the owl onto his lap, Bambi gasped as the owl's wings were ruffled painfully and one was bent in an awful angel. "Harry, she's hurt!"

Harry's eyes wandered over the bird, and they quickly grabbed their bags, while he muttered they needed to see Professor Grubbly Plank before a small figured blocked off their exit out the corridor. Bambi barely noticed the dark green of her robes before she near ran into her.