Anger | 0.37

Anger ♛

Anger

Her smile grew as the blood pumping through her echoed. The room froze, stilling as her eye roamed him. Taller this year and his hair was much neater which startled Bambi quite a bit. Locking eyes, Bambi feats began moving, leaping across the floor boards. Harry arms were outstretched and immediately wrapped around Bambi back when she was embraced him. They shared no more than a few seconds within the other, before looking back with bright eyes.

That was when Bambi smile dropped. "Why the fuck do you have black eye?"

Now it was Harry turn to falter his grin, turning sheepishly while Hermione and Ron pulled him into their own embrace. Bambi crossed her arms across her chest while she frowned at him. "Dudley did it."

Before she could react with anger, Stevie mocked, "Ooooo, Bambi gunna beat somebody up." It was an effort to not push her off the bed. Hermione was busy fusing over Harry while she returned to Frankie and Stevie side.

"Dumbledore made us swear we couldn't tell you anything." A sudden flash of coldness turned in Harry eyes, while everyone turned silence.

"He seemed to think it was best" Hermione was cautious with her words, "Dumbledore I mean."

"Right," harry muttered and Bambi tried to look him in the eye, but he avoided it. 

"Ain't you worried about the Ministry of Magic Hearing?" Ron said quietly

Harry stroked at Hedwigs white feathers, "No."Bambi shuffled in discomfort. "So why Dumbledore been so keen to keep me in the dark? Did you bother to ask him?"

Ron went to replied, but Bambi voice was firm and gained Harry's attention immediately. "I begged Dumbledore to let me tell you what was going on." Bambi understood where his anger came from but begged that he didn't release it.  "Rose even asked him to -"

"He could still've kept me informed if he'd wanted to" she was taken aback by Bambi sort and abruptness. "Suppose he doesn't think I can be trusted."

Ron spoke up "don't be thick."

"So how come I have to stay at the Dursley's, while you two get to join in on everything and you -" he turned to Bambi with a look that stuck a cord in her heart. "Get to be all over the news paper and at the Ministry." He had seen the news then. She was grateful once again for Ron speaking up, but install regretted it when Harry voiced boomed, startling her.

"So you haven't been in the meetings, big deal! You've still been here, haven't you? You lot still been together! Me, I've been stuck at the Dursley's for a month! And I've handled more than any of you ever managed and Dumbledore knows it - who saved the sorcerers stone? Who got rid of Riddle? Who saved both of you two from the Dementors"

Frankie's hand rested upon Bambi back as he nudged closer to her. Every sharp jab Harry sent had her jumping in her skin. Next to her, Stevie was livid, ready to tackle him to the ground.

"Who saw him come back? Who had to escape from him! Me"

Bambi stood, a single tear that she regretted fell. "And who watched their best friend die in their arms! Huh! Us. We watched as he came back to life because of some fucking unknown magic I have in this -" she shoved the crystal hanging under her shirt out. "Who found out that their parents had been going through hell and back to get to this very moment! Me! This whole Summer all I wanted was to be back on the field with you Harry! So don't -" he voice cracked "don't even think about saying anything else."

Harry didn't look at her, turning his back once she finished. Bambi was shaking her head viciously, falling back onto the bed with a thump. "What is this place anyways" he shot at Ron and Hermione. Stevie was busy looking at  Bambi attempting to comfort her, but she avoided it. Leaving herself to calm her anger.

Barely noticing as the two explained to Harry all that they could, Bambi was taken out of her thought when a loud crack echoed the room. Two tall reds head appeared next to Harry resting an arm on his shoulders. "You don't want to bottle up your anger like that, Harry, let it all out" Fred beamed.

"Passed your apparition test then," Frankie grinned.

"With distinctions!" Geroge said brightly. "Fred here was busy writing a dear love letter to his lover and you interrupted his passionate writing, Harry"

The other red hair twined pushed his brother with much force that he fell to the ground. "Piss off. We were actually trying to use our new Extendedable ears, but mum gone and put an Imperturbable charm on the door. "

"Shame, we wanted to hear what hear what was going on. We heard mom crying about Percy again." Harry's head snapped around in confusion. "Percy was promoted in the Ministry, but the thing is Fudge had turned since you last seen him." George turned to Bambi who remained silent. "Rose and Bambi have been trying to make him see sense but hasn't worked. So, Percy was then suddenly promoted and Dad seemed to think that it was becuase he wants Percy to spy. Well he didn't take that very well, had a big argument with dad about it and then walked out."

Harry swore and took a single glance at Bambi. "Yh your name and Bambi got mentioned in it too." Fred added while Harry questioned further. " Percy seems to take the Daily prophet very seriously."

"What you talking about, there been nothing about me in the papers? It all been about Bambi and I didn't want to read about it." Originally, Bambi would have assume Harry refused to read any further because he was angry at her, barely able to look at her. But now, as she looked at him - properly looked, his eyes dropped with sadness. He missed her. Turning to now finally meeting her eyes, Harry voice was softer. "You've been meeting with Fudge then?"

She nodded. "First time I met him with my new - title, he was outraged."

"Why?"

"Because I'm dating you." Bambi liked the fact she was able to remind Harry they were in-fact dating. How she suffered without him too. "Refused to speak with me now, because I am 'betraying' the Ministry." She scoffed. "To think he thought I'd be on his side." No one spoke,  but as Harry went to take a step toward her, the door opened wide.  Mrs Weasley walked in, red in the cheeks announcing the meeting was over.

While everyone left, Bambi walked out, stoping in the doorway when Harry remained fussing Hedwig. "You coming?" His eyes hoovered over her before he looked down, shaking his head. The door shut behind her once she stepped back in, walking slowly to Harry. Ruby and Hedwig were cooed up in a single cage, making sounds to each other.

Silence consumed them both, before Harry sighed. "I'm sorry," her eyes stayed rested upon the cage, heart now thumping. "I - I, didn't mean to well. Especially at you." She then looked up, immediately met with His wearily eyes. "It's just been hard this Summer more so than ever." Suddenly he softly laughed, "look, I missed you Bambi, I really did."

Bambi now had to look up to properly gaze at his face. She was sure he grew a good few inches while she shrunk. "Promise to stop being a moody dick?"

Finally he grinned once again, entwining his fingers through Bambi's own, which sent butterfly around her entire body. She most definitely missed that feeling. Yet, there was something she missed more and as she grew closer and closer to his face, ready to capture his lips, screams broke them apart.

"Filth! Scum ! By products of dirt and vileness!Half-breeds! Mutants, freaks, begone from this place! How dare you befoul the house of my father -"

"What the hell is that?" Bambi arm swung as Harry turned abruptly.

She sighed, cursing the moments. "Meet my dear grandmother."