Ball | 0.18

Ball♛

Ball

Christmas, arrived in Hogwarts, bringing with it thick white snow, settling on the Scotland Highlands. This year, Hogwarts had gone all out for their decorations this year. Christmas trees were littered around the entire castle and it was almost hard not to spot a floating Santa flying around the corridors. Frankie had been the one to help the prefects decorate the Hufflepuff tree, quietly correcting their mistakes as they went.

Bambi was having a nice dream about wandering in the forest by the Winters cottage, spotting the reindeers that live close by, when suddenly screamed echoes though her head. There Stevie was, bouncing around the room, hoping on the different beds as she did, screaming "Merry Christmas!" Almost in perfect sync, Aurora, Susan and Bambi chucked their pillows, knocking Stevie onto the floor who yelped, "Man Down" as she went.

Soon enough, Stevie was able to force them downstairs to open their presents after much convincing. Many Hufflepuff were gathered on the sofa and floor, an avalanche of wrapping paper around them. As prefect, Cedric was in charge and instead of enjoying his own presents he walked around the room wand out vanished the rubbish students left behind. Frankie had been the one to drag him to their seat, dressed rather nicely in his silk pjs.

Once they all had exchanged gift, Stevie sat with Bambi on their floor, piling up their presents. Frankie had got them both a matching bracelet to go with their dresses tonight, while Cedric got Bambi a sequel to her favourite book and Stevie a muffin baking set. Stevie, however had saved her gift until last, handing Bambi over a large picture friend of the four of them smiling at the end of third year. Bambi was very grateful for all of her parents, especially from her family. She made note to send them a thank you letter each individually.

There wasn't to be any Tea served tonight as a feast would be a ball, so Stevie made sure they ate all of their breakfast once they sat down in the great hall. Cho had come over at one point, giving Cedric his present which was a heart picture of them both kissing. Stevie had gagged behind him when she seen it. Before Bambi and Stevie could begin frighting over the food, Cedric took the chance to serve them, warning them to keep in their seat until he was done. It hadn't stopped them when he apparently gave Bambi more beans then Stevie, causing them to bicker, counting each individual bean.

Finishing their breakfast, the triplets had walked over to their table handing Bambi their present which was a lovely teddy bear before it exploded in her face. Bambi had laughed, letting them off this one time before, pulling out their present which was a prank set she brought of the weasley twins. The triplets faces were amusing once they unwrapped it, hugging Bambi before running off down the table.

Today there were loads of owls from parents last minute Christmas presents and letters. They swarmed in just in time, with Bambi spotting her brother Billy black owl. Billy had celebrate Christmas early last night with Lara, admitting that they both couldn't wait. He had already sent a thank you note to Bambi for his new camera and Lara's chocolate shaped dog. Bambi had just finish reading, preparing herself to write back when someone coughed behind her.