0.50 | FIRE

Harry POV

Harry POV

Harry had not known what had caused the moment where Cho had begun to press herself upon him. It had all started as a small and quite frankly awkward conversation about her past relationship with Cedric, taking a turn when she began crying. Oblivious to Harry himself, the girl had expected comfort, yet all he offered was a simple pat on the back.

That was when she took mattered into her own hands. As quick as one could say 'Quidditch', her hands were pressed firmly on his chest while her lips were edging closer and closer.

Swiftly, Harry ducked in time for her lips to swoosh past his head, and he had managed to capture her wrist gently, pushing them away before he took many steps back. Cho steps had faltered and had taken a stumble, while her lips were mere inches from the cobble wall.

"I - I - er," Harry began with cautious steps. "Sorry, but - but, you know I'm with Bambi and -" his eyes raced across the room frantically, settling on the large oak doors as his only means of escape. Yet, a shudder in the shadows had his next words flowing with such ease as he turned. "I would never hurt her like that."

Recovering, red was prominent upon her cheeks. Then there was a fire spat with her words, "First Stevie and now Bambi! Cedric was getting boring, fair enough, but now another one that 'posse' thinks she can get in my way!"

Suddenly, the shadow in the corner sharply moved, grabbing his attention briefly, allowing Cho to meet the gap between them. With force, her hands grasped around his cheeks, dragging his head down. The coldness of her breath covered his face before it snatched away. With his vision returned, he instantly met with the large black circle on the wall. Smoke sizzled as both the two were stunned, turning slowly to catch Bambi out of her shadows, hands outstretched and matching that same smoke.

Bambi POV

Pain retched throughout her entire body, focusing on that single point in her palm where only moments ago a ball of fire had formed.

It had all happened too quickly for her to process, but as Cho's hands dug into his face with a force of desire, that rage she bubbled up had finally spewed over.

It formed to the size of a small muggle tennis ball, and there was no hesitation within Bambi as she lunged that fire through the small gap of their bodies. For a moment, fear raised through her of the possibility of hitting either.

The same eyes of shocked stared into their own before Cho hastily grabbed her bag before racing past. Yet, she had not forgotten to 'fall' into Bambi's shoulder, giving her the opportunity to whisper, "freak."

Echoes of the door shutting bounced of the room, leaving only herself and Harry in silence. Finally, she forcibly took her eyes off the burning mark to hoover over her palms. Holding in her cries, her thumb ran down without feeling any effects of the burn.