Chapter 46

It has been two days since Ellie has been missing. Two days since Cameron has been having restless nights. Two days where the house has been flipped upside down. Two days of the boys doing everything in their power to keep Cameron happy. Two days of Ellie lying in the most obvious spot.

Right now they're going to vist Robert. Hopefully this would some what help Cameron take her mind off of Ellie for at least an hour before they would have to go home and look for the teddy bear again.

Mason and Owen had walked into Robert's room holding Cameron's hand. She had a slight pout on her lips. At this stage to her heart hurt. It feels the exact same way when she misses her Mom.

"Hey Cam."

Robert watched them as they walked into the room opening up his arms so Cameron could climb into them. But he noticed she wasn't as enthusiastic as she usually is or how she would have a big smile on her face.

Owen carefully lifted her into Robert's arms. Cameron didn't say anything but just snuggle into her Dads arms. Listening to his heart beat hoping that some way it will make all of her worries disappear.

"What's wrong?" Robert gently rubbed his finger over Cameron's cheek she didn't say anything.  Robert looked up at Owen and Mason who looked tired.

"She lost Ellie and we can't find her anywhere." Owen sighed as he sat down on the vistors chair. He brought his hand up to his face massaging his eyes.

"Ellie?" Robert questioned.

"Her teddy." Mason leaned up against the wall.

"She is not just a teddy Mason. She is my best friend." Cameron said with sass.

"Woah! Where is this coming from?" Robert questioned. He had never heard Cameron talk like this.

"She is tired. She hasn't been sleeping hence explains her attitude. We have been doing everything to her entertained." Owen explained. They had also not been getting sleep.

"Wheres Noah?"

"He is at home doing another search for Ellie." Mason explain he brought his hand up rubbing his own eye.

"You know I have some energy today. I can bring Cam down to the cafeteria and let you two have a break. Or you can come down with and we get a coffee." Robert explained. He wanted to at least try brighten the three of their moods.

Owen was a bit indecisive about this. He didn't want anything to happen to Robert. "How about me and Mason will go down to the cafe and bring back some coffee. Cam would you like a hot chocolate?"

"Yes." Cameron mumbled out.

Owen nodded and stood up. "Are you sure you will be okay with her while we leave?" Mason asked straightening himself up off the wall.

"Yeah we will be fine." Robert waved them off. They both nodded leaving Robert and Cameron alone.

Cameron played with Robert's fingers as they sat in the bed. Her head still pressed up against his chest. Robert brought his hand up running his fingers through her hair.

"Do you want to watch TV?" Robert asked.

Cameron pulled her head off his chest so she could see his face. She nodded and then moved so she could sit inbetween his legs with her back laying on his chest. Robert picked up the remote and started flicking through the movies they had on the TV.

"The Princess and the frog." Cameron pointed to the movie title she recognised.

"I've never seen this is it good?" Robert put on the movie wrapping his arms around Cameron's small stomach.