Chapter 35

It was the next day, around lunch time. Owen had given Cameron and Noah the day off since they were going to vist Robert. Mason also took the day off and would catch up with all of his notes later.

Cameron last night had made a card for Robert. She drew a picture of some flowers and she also got Owen to help her write get well soon. Once she was done, she got Owen to fold it over.

Noah on the other hand, last night when he woke up. He was embarrassed that he had fell asleep in his brothers embrace. While Mason didn't mind the affection he was getting off his younger brother. But Noah did thank Mason before he walked off in embarrassment.

Owen held Cameron's hand as they stood outside the hospital entrance. Mason held her other hand. While Noah stood beside them.

To the boys it felt like they were walking into an important business meeting by the way they all looked at the entrance. While Cameron couldn't contain her excitement to see her Dad.

Owen turned to Cameron who was desperate to go inside the building. "Cam I need to listen to me and..." Owen sighed when he saw she wasn't paying attention. Cameron was too busy looking at the entrance. Owen softly took her small chin in his hands. Turning her head to face him.

"...this is really really important. I need you to listen okay?"

Cameron nodded her head. Bring her attention to Owen.

"There is a lot of sick people here so you need to be quite. But most importantly you can't run off okay?" Owen looked in Cameron's eyes. He knew from previous experiences that she would say yes but probably not listen. He was going to keep his eyes glued to this child.

"Okay. Can we go?" Cameron tilted her head the side.

Owen nodded his head. Cameron pulled the hand that was trapped in Masons over to Owen's free hand which held her card in. Owen looked down at her confused.

"Cam I'll give it to you when we go inside so you don't lose it." Owen said. Cameron nodded.

Owen guided them up to hospital room. After last night him and Mason kept an eye on Noah and especially today since he was a lot quite. Cameron could sense something wrong with Noah by how quite he was today. She kept giving Noah hugs and clinging to him. Hoping it would make him feel better.

Owen came up to Robert's room just before he was about to knock he turned around to Cameron. Mason had let go of their hands.

"Here, Cameron you need to be careful aswell since Robert is sick okay?" Owen said handing her card. Cameron nodded.

Owen knocked on the door to let Robert know that someone was coming in. He opened the door, Owen walked in first, then Mason who stood behind Cameron hold her shoulders and then Noah.

Noah took a deep breath before entering the room. He didn't know what state to expect Robert in. Even if Robert did abandon Noah and his brothers. How much he tried to hate him for it, a part of him still loved Robert.

"HI ROBERT!" Cameron shouted. Smiling widely to Robert giving him a big wave when his eyes snapped opened.

Robert had been resting his eyes when he heard Cameron giving him a fright. But his smile grew wide when he saw his little girl by the door.

"Cameron what did Owen tell you. You need to be quite." Mason scolded.

Cameron looked down as blush spreaded across her cheeks. "Sorry."

"Mason it's okay. She did no harm." Robert smiled. Cameron's head shot up smiling.

Robert looked around the room. Looking at all of sons. A part of him felt guilty that they had to see him like this. They were still children in his eyes. Children he left.