Chapter 10

Third Person

It had been a week since Camerons first day at daycare. Since then the boys had gotten her into a routine since the last outburst.

She would wake up, eat breakfast, get dressed, go to daycare, come back, have a nap, dinner, then usually she would have her own free time, then she would have a bath much to her dismay and then bed.

The boys thought it would be best this way. By meaning boys Owen and Mason.

It was finally a week till Halloween. The boys had spent the last weekend putting up all the decorations they had. So the house on the outside had all their Halloween decorations up. Much to Camerons dismay they found out she was scared of their plastic skeleton they usually hang up.

Right now Cameron was on her way with Owen to daycare. This week in daycare they had been making lots of Halloween decorations and pictures which have been hung up around the house.

Then by the end of the week they were going to have a Halloween party where everyone would come in their costume. That was still something Cameron needed to get. But Noah was going to help her since Owen and Mason can't do it.

They both finally reached the 'Sunshine Daycare'. Owen helped Cameron out as they walked towards the entrance. Today Cameron wore purple dress with black tights and a pair of black boots. Since the weather in Michigan was getting cold. Noah had done her hair into two pigtails. Apparently he hot his friend to show him how to do it.

As always she wore her heavy pink puffer coat. Today Owen was in his Officer uniform. Since he was working a late shift on a case. So Noah would be picking her up.

When they reached inside Owen crouched down to Camerons height.

"So Noah will be collecting you after school. You have to be on your best behaviour for him. Since both me and Mason won't be back till later. Okay?"

It was true it took a lot of convincing for Owen and Mason to let him babysit for the day since they were both busy. This was his test and if he failed. They wouldn't let him again.

"Okay O I'll be good" she kissed his cheek giving him a tight squeeze around the neck. Owen gave her his own tight squeeze and kiss on the forhead.

They knocked on the door and Juila answered. Immediately Caneron ran in to catch up with her friends not giving Owen a second glance.

To say his heart hurt a little. He thought how first she was shy and now she can't even wave goodbye to him. A sad smile played on his lips.

"Good morning Owen. You know the usual collection is at four." Julia said pulling Owen out of his thoughts.

"Julia I forgot to mention yesterday. But my little brother Noah will be taking Cameron home today since I can't make it. Just so you know."

"Ah thats grand. I'm sure Cameron will point him out to me." She gave him a small smile.

"Well see you have a good day." Owen said walking out.

"You too!" She shouted turning back into the room full of kids playing. Blush played on her cheeks, who didn't like a man in uniform because she certainly didn't mind it. She shook her head and reminded herself that right now. She needed to be professional and she had work to do.