Bonus Chapter.3

Cameron Aged 16...

"So are you guys coming tonight?" Maya joined Cameron, Ava, Robyn, and the twins. Who sat at a lunch table.

"Yeah. I wouldn't miss it for the world." Ava beamed.

"What's tonight?" Evan asked. As clueless as ever to social events.

"I'm hosting a party. I told you guys last week. My Dad is going on another one of his business trips." Maya rolled her eyes. As she popped a apple slice into her mouth.

"So what time do we need to be there?" Robyn was their newest member of the group. Even though Cameron and her had met the first day of school, she was still new.

"Eight. No later." Maya warned.

"Are you going Cam?" Dylan had turned to Cameron noticing she hadn't said anything. But was just enjoying her sandwich.

"Yeah but I don't know if my brothers will let me." See Camerons problem wasn't Owen or Noah. It was convincing Mason.

"I'm sure they will let you. I mean Owen and Noah will let you go." Ava joined in on their conversation.

"They better cause the whole school is coming and you wouldn't want to miss it." Maya eyes slightly narrowed at Cameron. Maya was never repremended on the bad things she done. She also had the will to do or go where ever she wanted. Something her other friends couldn't relate to.

"She will be there Maya. Don't worry." Dylan smiled. Wrapping a protective arm around Camerons shoulder.

"Yeah I will be. My brothers don't take much to convince."

****

"Noah please help me. You told me you were the cool brother." Cameron had been nagging at Noah to help her once he had came home from work.

Noah fell back on his bed. "Hey I am the cool brother." Noah defended. Crossing his arms over his chest.

Cameron did the same, crossing her own arms over her chest and raising her eyebrow. "Well if you really were you would help me convince Mason."

Noah stared at Cameron for a second. She had gotten him there. "Fine." Noah sighed standing back up. Cameron looked at him awaitingly

"Where's our target?"

A smirk formed on Camerons lips. "The kitchen."

****

"What do you two want?" Mason moved his attention away from his laptop screen to his brother and sister. They stood on the other side of the counter staring at him.

"Us? We don't want anything. Isn't that right Cam?" Noah asked. Trying to act innocent.

Cameron gave Noah the side eyes. What was he doing? They did want something.

Mason sighed. "Noah your terrible at this. Cameron spit it out?"

"Can I go to a party?" Cameron asked. Her fingers behind her back were crossed as she waited for Masons answer.

"No."

"No?"

"Yes I said no. I don't want you to go." Mason turned his attention back to his laptop.

"What no fair. You let Noah go to parties at my age." Cameron whined. But then an idea came to mind. Something that got under all of her brothers skin and deep too. She couldn't help the ghostly smirk that wanted to grow on her lips.

"I'm sure Owen will let me. That means right now Mason is being demoted to the uncool brother and least favourite." Cameron shrugged as if she couldn't do anything about it.