Bonus Chapter.1

September...

"Cam do you have everything?" Owen entered the sitting room. Cameron sat on the couch watching an episode of 'Miraculous: Tales Of Ladybug & Cat Noir.'

Cameron didn't even glance at Owen. She just shrugged her shoulders.

"Of course she has everything. I packed her bag." Mason walked in holding up a new green, princess and the frog school bag. Full with everything she needed for the day.

Owen let out a sigh checking his watch. "Right well we better get going if we want to get there on time. Where's Noah?"

"I'm here." Noah came in, plopping down on the couch beside Cameron.

"Right come on you two. It's your first day." Owen grinned trying to get his two youngest siblings excited for school.

Cameron was so excited last night but something this morning changed her whole mood. She was now really quiet.

"More like hell." Noah mumbled standing up.

"There we go. Now Cam your turn to get that little butt off the couch."

Cameron reached for the remote turning off the TV as she slowly got up. In Owens eyes it was scary how that made her look so grown up. Just by doing that little action.

"Time for photos." Mason announced as they all made it out into the hall.

"Mason you do this every year. But I'm not doing it this year." Noah protested. He was sick of getting back to school photos.

"Well this is Cameron's first day at proper school. So your getting in the photo or else." Mason threatened.

Cameron moved to stand up by the wall. Pulling Noah by his hand so he had no choice but to join. Noah rolled his eyes. Might aswell please his brothers.

"Okay smile." Mason looked to his phone. Looking back up he noticed Cameron wasn't smiling. She more like had a blank face. "Cam turn that frown upside down."

Noah put his hands on the corners of her mouth making a smile. Cameron started to giggle at her brother. She brought her own hands up trying to get his hands off her face.

"There's the smile we love." Mason took the photo before her expression changed.

"You two head out to the car. I just need..." Owen glanced at Cameron. Hoping Mason and Noah would understand. "To show Cameron something."

Mason nodded. "Yeah we will be in the car. Come on Noah."

Owen and Cameron watched as they left. Leaving them two alone.

"What do you need to show me O?" Cameron questioned.

"Cam sit down here for me." Owen patted the stair step. Cameron followed Owens instruction sitting on the step. She was curious to what he wanted to show her.

Owen crouched down so he could be at her level. He placed her hands in his as he looked at her. "What's going on in that little head of yours Cam? You don't seem too excited like you did yesterday."

Cameron looked down at their hands. Owen ran his thumbs along hers in a soothing manner.

"I'm scared." Cameron looked up at Owen. Her big green eyes wide as she stared into the identical ones.

"Scared of what?" Owen asked trying to get more information out of the little girl.

Cameron shrugged. "What if they don't like me? What if I make no friends?"